How to use Getwid for building website pages
For the most part Petotel is built with the Getwid plugin, which offers a whole range of content Gutenberg-native blocks for different types of pages.
Using the demo data, you can find a lot of pre-made professional content blocks that are ready to be used. You can find all of them under ‘Blocks’ page. For example:
- You can successfully employ ‘Media & text slider’ to add dynamic content, feature hot deals or just entertain your visitors.
- With the ‘Banner’ Getwid block you can advertise specific offers or products. You can basically change the images and texts (since the layout and styles settings are already pre-configured) and enjoy awesome banners.
- You can further use blocks on any page by saving them to ‘Reusable blocks’.
- You can play up with the layout width for many blocks and use full or wide-width layouts.
- Use a range of animated icons.
- Petototel offers a choice of pre-set brand colors, which can be used with any Getwid blocks. So even if you create a content block from scratch, going with brand colors you’ll be able to keep design consistency across your website.
There are also several pre-made pages for ‘About us’, ‘Services’ and ‘Contact’ built with Getwid blocks.
Read more about Getwid.