Table of Contents
Quick start guide
- Install and activate the Touriny WordPress theme.
- Install and activate the plugins that the theme offers to install. You may optionally disable unneeded plugins later.
- Import sample data (if it’s a new website).
- Configure the settings for the Appointment Booking plugin.
- Set up and customize the front page.
- Edit the content of your site, such identity, menus and header in the WordPress Customizer.
- Customize other website pages.
- In WordPress, go to Appearance → Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload Theme, Browse and Choose File; then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click ‘Install Now’.
- Click ‘Activate’ to use your new theme.
- Immediately after the activation, you’ll be prompted to install several plugins which ensure that your website looks and functions as the Touriny demo – you can install all of them at this stage and later deactivate/uninstall plugins you won’t need. Click on the ‘Begin installing plugins’ link.
- Once all plugins are installed and activated, you may want to import sample data to the theme to edit all pages easier. For this, go to Appearance > Import Demo data > to your site by clicking on the Import Demo button.
Now you can customize the theme’s content and set up the plugin for accepting appointments.