Table of Contents
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance → Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload Theme, Browse and Choose File; then select the theme’s ZIP file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme
- Follow the Theme Wizard
Theme doesn’t require installation of the Demo data. When theme is installed navigate to Appearance → Customize to build your Front Page.
There are both – required and recommended plugins built into the theme. You are able to install them following the instructions at the Theme Wizard. Also you may see the message to install plugins at your Dashboard like “This theme requires the following plugin…” Please follow the directions to install and activate the plugins.
The theme gets updates automatically. You will see a notification about new version available at WordPress menu Dashboard → Updates or Appearance → Themes. Follow the instructions to update theme to the latest version. When the theme is up to date you might be proposed to update plugins that are integrated into the theme. Just follow the directives to update the plugins too.
If you own theme with Pro license, you need to activate the License Key. Go to Appearance → Theme License, paste and activate your License Key. You can find detailed guide on how to work with License Key at Documentation section on our website.
- Go to Appearance → Menus in order to change Menu.
- Switch to Manage Locations tab.
- Since this theme supports only one menu, choose a menu you would like to use on the site. Create a new menu if needed.
- Switch to Edit Menus tab to edit menu items
The theme provides a wide variety of page layouts. You can set one the following layouts for a page choosing it in “Template” drop-down list on the right panel of the page editor:
- Default – fixed width content.
- Full Width – wide screen content
- Landing page – without header, menu and footer.
- With Header Image – a page template with an image under the page title. This image can be set within Appearance → Customize → Header Image section.
- With Sidebar – a page with sidebar on the right side