What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Social media networks will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
The site has the following third-party sources for collecting user data:
|_gcl_au||.motopress.com||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months||Analytics|
|PHPSESSID||motopress.com||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||session||Necessary|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes||Advertisement|
|_ga_PLMXBW49ZX||.motopress.com||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years||Analytics|
|_ga||.motopress.com||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||.motopress.com||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day||Analytics|
|_dc_gtm_UA-39340273-1||.motopress.com||No description||1 minute||Other|
|_fbp||.motopress.com||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months||Advertisement|
|_hjSessionUser_3190390||.motopress.com||No description||1 year||Other|
|_hjFirstSeen||.motopress.com||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.||30 minutes||Analytics|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||motopress.com||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s daily session limit.||2 minutes||Analytics|
|_hjSession_3190390||.motopress.com||No description||30 minutes||Other|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||motopress.com||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.||2 minutes||Analytics|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||.motopress.com||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.||30 minutes||Analytics|
|__cfruid||.motopress.zendesk.com||Cloudflare sets this cookie to identify trusted web traffic.||session||Necessary|
|AWSALBCORS||widget-mediator.zopim.com||This cookie is managed by Amazon Web Services and is used for load balancing.||7 days||Necessary|
|AWSALB||widget-mediator.zopim.com||AWSALB is an application load balancer cookie set by Amazon Web Services to map the session to the target.||7 days||Performance|
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.