If you operate a beauty salon, equipment repairing shop, provide consulting services, or are in any other service-based business, you most likely know that you need a website to grow your clientele. Because… People are used to searching for local businesses online!
How to create a service website? What do your prospects want to find out on your services website? What information do they want to be instantly clear and visible? In general, the list of essentials is as follows:
- Location (an integrated map is preferable)
- Services and prices
- Working hours
- Portfolio, certificates, or other trust badges (optional)
- User-generated testimonials and reviews to place more trust to your site
- Contact information (preferably phone)
- A booking widget to book an appointment right away to secure their place.