It’s not that hard to find a suitable WP schedule plugin if you know the key features you are looking for in the scheduling solution.
From our experience, the big things are:
- the schedule flexibility, which implies whether you can or can’t have an individual schedule for every staff member; the staff scheduling, in other words.
- online payment processing, which is obviously the only way to automate appointment bookings on your site and monetize your web presence.
- smooth and smart bookings management that will help you deal with all the data you receive through the site and also customize the booking forms to receive this data from customers.
- customization of the software to see whether you can change field labels, hide form fields, or edit the look and styling of the WordPress appointment booking plugin widget; as well as how easily clients interact with the appointment booking widget on your site, how you can add translations to your language, and more.
- communication and notifications for customers to automate the way you get bookings and let customers track their booking and payment data.