Table of Contents
How to set up session scheduling, manage financial transactions, send notifications, and track reports on studio attendance without turning to multiple platforms? Integrate studio scheduling software that wears many hats into your website to complete these tasks. In this article, we’ll highlight the manually curated solutions – both versatile and more niche-specific.
A wide range of niches might need appointment scheduling software. We’ve tried to list the options suitable for multiple industries to help you find the best one for your studio. This roundup includes WordPress-based plugins as well as popular SAAS platforms used across WordPress or any other CMS. Let’s discover them in more detail!
Studio Scheduling Software – What’s the Point?
Before we go any further, we’d like to single out the main benefits your studio gets under one roof if you enable online scheduling functionality on its site:
- Automate daily routines like calls and tons of notes.
- Get more customers who prefer to schedule and pay directly on a studio website.
- Sync bookings across different channels.
- Get insights on your customer behavior and satisfaction.
- Manage bookings, staff members, and clients from one place.
10 Best Studio Booking Software to Streamline Your Workflow
1. MotoPress Appointment Booking
|WordPress Appointment Booking plugin
$59 – single site/year
$199 – unlimited sites/year
The MotoPress Scheduling plugin covers the needs of anyone related to renting out studios or giving lessons. Regardless of the services you offer, this plugin may answer the question “What is the best studio scheduling software for WordPress websites?”. You access a mobile-friendly booking wizard that can be also displayed as a booking calendar. It can also be used as a rental booking software in some cases.
What’s more, you’ll be able to accept online and on-site payments, customize services, and create flexible schedules. The plugin enables you to view session appointments in a centralized calendar and edit booking information.
- Works for all kinds of service scheduling (dance studios, yoga classes, fitness lessons, etc.);
- Payments via PayPal, Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Link, a direct bank transfer, and on-site;
- Supports multiple locations;
- The ability to set a maximum capacity for one appointment;
- Appointment reminders and email notifications sent automatically (email templates packed);
- Accounts for customers to log in in the dedicated area and view booking details;
- Built-in dashboard to view analytics insights;
- Discount coupons added via the dashboard;
- Booking synchronization with an employee’s Google Calendar;
- Export bookings data in CSV files;
- Integration with WooCommerce Payments, Twilio SMS Notifications, Google Analytics, and Square Payments via dedicated extensions.
|Starts from $15/month
Are you looking for a solution to arrange online bookings for your yoga services? CozyCal can be applied as a yoga studio scheduling software or facilitate the booking process for other studios. Integration with Stripe ensures a secure payment process, discount coupons, and full or partial payments.
With CozyCal, you’re allowed to send automated email and SMS notifications. Also, team members take full control of their schedules.
- Integration with Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar;
- Booking link that can be shared with anyone;
- Customizable booking page;
- Custom service duration and blocked time slots.
|Starts at $189/month
StudioSuite delights its users who are in search of music studio scheduling software as it delivers studio management tools, booking functionality, and CRM features. Keep your equipment tracked thanks to dedicated options.
StudioSuite gives you access to media and digital asset management systems. Stored in the server, these files can be located and distributed.
- Tracked resource management items and budgeting;
- Color-coded view of bookings;
- Financial reports on the studio productivity;
- A system of standard and custom rates;
- Integrations with Twilio, Dropbox, Google Drive, and QuickBooks Online.
|Starts from $79/month
Automate scheduling on your studio website with the powerful features of the Omnify platform. As one of the leading music school software, it comes packed with easy-to-manage schedules, payment options, and powerful integrations. They include Zoom, Google Meet, WordPress, Zapier, and more.
Use the power of Omnify to handle staff members and attendees, explore analytics reports, and set up recurring payments.
- Automated emails: welcome, reminders, renewals, etc.
- Schedules accessed by parents and kids from one profile;
- Wailits in case of last-minute cancellations;
- Client accounts to let them log in to their profiles;
- Custom form fields;
- Omnify mobile application.
|Starts from $12/month
Suitable for any appointment-based business and compatible with popular CMS, GigaBook makes available appointment scheduling, payments, and synchronization with third-party calendars. Take your site to another level with its client and project management tools.
GigaBook equips your booking system with custom forms, automated reminders & notifications, a booking page, and a business dashboard. Feel free to enable group bookings and appointment rescheduling.
- PayPal, Stripe, and Braintree payment gateways;
- GigaBook Open API;
- Supports multiple locations;
- The ability to track clients and download reports;
- A set of GigaBook addons.
|Starts from $99/month
Aimed mainly at space bookings, Skedda is listed as the top-notch solution for meeting rooms, coworking spaces, or dance school software. Take a look at its calendar where you can view bookings and switch to different views.
- Insights to track your studio performance;
- Logging in with existing Google, Facebook & Microsoft accounts;
- Payments with Stripe;
- Integrations with popular calendars and Google products;
- Skedda iOS and Android apps.
7. Acuity Scheduling
|Acuity Scheduling from Squarespace
|Starts from $16/month
Acuity Scheduling may be a great way to determine the best yoga studio booking software for Squarespace. It involves automated studio management workflow, hassle-free scheduling, and secure payments. This cloud-based option offers complete control over appointments, custom forms, and notifications.
The list of Acuity integrations with third-party solutions includes PayPal, Stripe, Square, Zapier, and Google Analytics. It supports deposits, credit card storage, service packages, and gift cards to reduce no-shows.
- Appointment cancellation and rescheduling;
- A branded booking page tailored to your preferences;
- Client profiles;
- Discount coupons and subscriptions;
- Recurring appointments;
- Easy calendar and team management.
|Starts from $29/month
MIDAS introduces a niche-specific music recording studio management software. You enhance your website with a powerful booking system that synchronizes with Google and Outlook calendars. In addition to bookings, it allows you to set up rates, appointment reminders, and payments.
Despite an outdated design, MIDAS is a powerful tool that lets you handle bookings, equipment, and clients. This platform works for multiple databases, users, and languages.
- Automatic database backups;
- Custom fields in a booking form;
- Payments via PayPal and Stripe;
- Different calendar views;
- Booking reports and printable invoices.
|Starts from $19.99/month
Take advantage of Appointy as fitness studio scheduling software with flexible schedules, recurring bookings, and staff management. It’s possible to sync bookings with Google Calendar, access the dashboard on mobile devices, and retrieve insights from analytics.
With Appointy, you’re just a few clicks away from advanced systems of payments, notifications, and service settings. Apply it to customize booking forms, set booking rules, and measure customer satisfaction.
- Product structure and variants;
- Last-minute deals promotion;
- Pre-payment options;
- Automated email and SMS reminders.
Mindbody helps you discover an easy way to manage dance studio scheduling software focused on seamless class and appointment bookings. Your clients will be able to book your space on multiple channels: your website, Mindbody application, Mindbody Marketplace, etc.
It’s convenient to check out bookings, schedules, or events in one place. Team members can have access to their schedules and edit them.
- An overview of attendees;
- The ability to choose the preferred spot in a studio or class;
- Mindbody business application.
So, this was a collection of solutions to boost the scheduling experience on any studio website. When it comes to the comparison between WordPress scheduler plugins and cloud booking software solutions, they have many things in common. For example, the functionalities and key elements of the system. However, they may differ in pricing, management tools, and available integrations.
Have you found studio scheduling software perfect for your needs and budget? Don’t hesitate to share your experience in the comments below!
Disclosure: this article may contain affiliate links for third-party products. If you click a link and later make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission that doesn’t result in additional charges to you.