First of all, turn on coupons via Accommodation → Settings → General tab → Misc → tick “Enable the use of coupons”.
If you want to provide guests with discount coupon codes, which they can apply on the checkout page, you should go to Bookings → Coupons → Add new.
All the settings of this menu will let you customize the coupon:
- Create the coupon name
- Add coupon description
- Set the discount amount of a coupon: it can be a percentage or monetary (per stay or per day) value.
- Optionally set the expiration date
- Optionally choose accommodation types the discount coupon is valid for
- Optionally set check-in and check-out dates “frame” when the discount coupon is valid
- Optionally set minimum and maximum days to stay required for the coupon to be valid
- Optionally set the number of times the coupon can be used.
The guests can apply the coupon on the checkout page when confirming and booking an accommodation:
So, when the coupon is applied, the guests pay a discounted price: