Before adding Accommodation types to your hotel establishment, add all available hotel services to be able to further tie them to an accommodation type. Go to Accommodation → Services → Add new.
- Add title and description of a service (e.g. airport-to-hotel delivery, massage, childcare).
- Specify details on how your guests will be charged:
- set service price or zero for free service;
- periodicity (Once/ Per Day/ Guest Choice):
Once – you may select if it is a one-time service (for example airport transfer)
Per Day – is selected to charge the guest for each day of the stay-in period (for example breakfast)
Guest Choice – is a flexible option to let the guest select a needed number of times the service should be applied. As a rule, it is used instead of the Per Day option, when a guest needs to order the service for a different amount of days than a stay-in period.
- the charge for Per Accommodation or Per Adult.
- You may also set a featured image of your service.
- Publish the service.