The Price List Gutenberg block by Getwid WordPress blocks enables you to create clean and stylish online restaurant menus or other content elements that fit into the template. This block encompasses a title, description, price placeholder and an optional dotted line.
The font and colors of the block will blend nicely into your WordPress theme so you’ll be really quick building pages with it.
See also: the Price menu widget for Elementor
Purpose of the Price List Gutenberg Block
- Create cafe or restaurant menu lists optionally featuring prices and food images.
- Feature the tables of contents or other structured data lists.
Price List Gutenberg Block Features
Let’s go through the things you can customize in this block:
- Change the default title size and color (initially these should be inherited from the active theme).
- Show / hide a dotted line.
- If this is a restaurant menu, change or delete the currency sign.
- For a minimalist view, there can be just titles and descriptions, but you can also upload images of the menu items. For example:
The Luviana Gutenberg-ready theme used for these examples has a lovely pre-made restaurant menu page with custom tags.
- Change the layout of the menu items by using Gutenberg columns:
- To place the menu on custom background, use features of the Section block.
Download a Free Gutenberg Theme for Getwid
If you need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress that will work with Getwid out of the box, download the professional Getwid Base theme to make the customization truly easy-going. The theme will be a perfect match for portfolios, business websites and all sorts of service providers.
Check out Getwid Demo
Download Getwid Gutenberg Blocks Free
Install Getwid Base Starter Free Theme for Gutenberg