Table of Contents
Getwid allows you to create progress bars that can be used as indicators of any progress / process by means of the Progress Bar Gutenberg block.
There are two types of such indicators bundled with Getwid, linear and circular, but in this particular guide we are looking into the former.
Purpose of the Progress Bar Gutenberg Block
- Indicate and visualize the status of ongoing processes (events, projects).
- Showcase your expertise.
Features of the Progress Bar Gutenberg Block
The block comes with a few simple elements: the track and indicator. You can apply the following settings to customize them:
- Inform users of an activity’s progress by setting percent value for the indicator (it animates along the length of the track).
- Select the indicator’s behavior: animated or not.
- Set a track’s color (‘Background color’) and indicator’s color (“Progress color”).
- Apply a wide or full-width layout for the area of the website, where you place progress bars.
- Stick to the theme brand colors to maintain a better design consistency.
- Use contrast colors to visually differentiate the progress indicator from the track.
- Animated progress bars, which are possible with Getwid, have been found to capture people’s attention more effectively.
Download the Free Official WordPress Gutenberg Theme for Getwid
If you want to be an owner of the Gutenberg-optimized WordPress theme, in which design 100% meets functionality, you won’t regret going with Getwid Base! This is our custom-crafted theme, designed and developed completely in Getwid, without any other specialist tools. Learn more:
Check out Getwid Demo
Download Getwid Gutenberg Blocks Free
Install Getwid Base Starter Theme for Gutenberg