Table of Contents
If you need to add custom Gutenberg buttons, the Button Group block by Getwid allows you to do just that. With its help, you can add one button or a group of buttons along with any content in Gutenberg. Buttons come in several modern styles letting you create rich visual experiences.
Sine Getwid doesn’t override styles of your active WordPress theme, most likely it will output buttons pretty much in style with your overall design! That means you don’t need to work around it too much. You might be interested in more examples of how it works in the default WordPress Twenty Nineteen theme.
Purpose of the Button Group Gutenberg Block
This block will accelerate and simplify the process of adding buttons in Gutenberg:
- Call-to-action buttons in marketing areas
- Read more buttons
- Buttons accompanying services/projects.
Features of the Button Group Gutenberg Block
There are not a lot of settings for buttons, so you’ll be really quick in setting them up:
- Add any number of buttons (the block adds two by default) and set the spacing between them.
- Designate alignment, direction, and button width for different viewports.
- Select a style for buttons (default, outlined, or squared). You can change the button style inline in Gutenberg as well.
- Set background and text colors.
- Edit button text and links inline.
Here are a few examples where buttons are places inside Sections for different purposes:
- Pricing tables:
- Read more buttons:
- Into sections:
- If you design advanced content elements and want to add buttons, use the Section block by Getwid.
- To keep design consistency, try to stick to the following common design practice for button usage: use only one button style and not more than two button colors.
Download Gutenberg Blocks + Fee Starter Theme
If you want to get a professional design built with Getwid blocks and Gutenberg, you’ll enjoy the Getwid Base theme with tons of preinstalled content blocks for projects of different types and scales.
It’s a free theme with a stylish and lightweight flat design, thought-out typography, and, of course, good-looking buttons!
Check out Getwid Demo
Download Getwid Gutenberg Blocks Free
Install Getwid Base Starter Theme for Gutenberg