Best 17 WooCommerce Food Delivery Themes for WordPress in 2023
Table of Contents
The tendency of “going more into digital” leads to the increased role of online tools, particularly, when it comes to eCommerce. Whether you own a grocery store, a restaurant, cafe, or catering service, building an appealing online storefront with a delivery functionality will help your business stay afloat in the great pandemic times. Luckily, you can use one of the WooCommerce food delivery themes to set up your website in the fastest and most effortless way possible. WooCommerce is also perfect for multi-vendor food delivery WordPress sites.
Any kind of food business is now inspiring food delivery. According to the latest Statista report, as many as 1.2 billion people use online food delivery platforms globally. On top of that, when it comes to the procedure of ordering food, minimal distraction, and maximum time savings are what is highly valued by the majority of customers.
The smartest owners of restaurants, coffee shops, and health food stores have already adopted a convenient delivery system for their websites. Now is the time to do the same using one of the effective WordPress food delivery themes!
How to set up a WooCommerce store – video tutorial for beginners
How to Choose WooCommerce Food Delivery Themes?
Besides customer service, food quality, and fast drivers, the success of your food delivery site depends on storefront design. The website must have an attractive design, an intuitive interface, and a short ordering path for the fastest and most pleasant customer experience.
You would be pleasantly surprised to see what WooCommerce restaurant ordering templates offer WordPress users in terms of features and styling. WooCommerce is the most common system for eCommerce management with unlimited extensibility, which works both for WP novice users and pro developers.
The main perks of WooCommerce food delivery website templates are:
- easy to install and configure;
- simple and ready-to-use food delivery procedure;
- affordable for everyone’s budget;
- 1 year or lifetime support from developers;
- compatibility with all premium WordPress plugins (some may be included for free);
- compatibility with drag-and-drop page builders.
Today we are reviewing a collection of 17+ WordPress templates for restaurant or cafe food delivery and grocery eCommerce. In particular, we will emphasize on delivery options that your restaurant, cafe, coffee shop, or grocery store may have on your website. Their functionality varies slightly from one template to another, so make sure to choose the one that best suits your business demands.
Best Food Delivery WordPress Themes for WooCommerce
1. Carni Rosso WordPress Fish and Meat Website Template
Carni Rosso is a neat and responsive WooCommerce theme for websites dedicated to food delivery businesses of any kind and scalability. This template design works perfectly as a base for butcher’s shops, organic food stores, meat & fish suppliers, food delivery WooCommerce services, and many more.
The theme is 100% WooCommerce ready meaning it contains the needed elements for performing effective sales, delivery, and a takeaway service. Everything from checkout to multiple payment getaways ensures a smooth eCommerce experience for customers from both your locality to the entire world.
Carni Rosso is entirely Gutenberg-optimized, so each of its elements is fully editable, responsive, and interchangeable. The default WP editor allows you to try extra blocks along with the basic collection, in particular, by installing Getwid. The plugin comes free and offers 40+ more dedicated blocks with advanced functionality and unique features.
- Clean & Minimalist;
- Universal Pre-made Layouts;
- 7 Widget Zones & 4 Navigation Menus;
- 40+ extra blocks by Getwid;
- One-Click Demo Import;
- Complete WooCommerce Food Delivering System;
- SEO optimization;
- Cross-browser compatibility.
2. Grand Restaurant Food delivery restaurant directory WordPress theme
Grand WooCommerce theme will be a total overlook for top-class restaurants. The incredibly beautiful elegant design combines with variable menu and online reservation options, home delivery systems, coupon code systems, the benefits of international payments, and much more.
Now when it comes to the WooCommerce plugin, you are getting a shopping cart feature, products display based on category, ID or SKU, custom featured product slider, and much more. Most importantly, Grand provides you with a direct purchase link option support. Users will only need to link the purchase link of each menu item, and it will be added to the shopping cart.
Alongside, the theme comes bundled with Revolution Slider, Yoast SEO, WP Super cache that has various options for the sidebar, blog pages, menus, etc., and also, it supports WPML.
- 6 Demos & Templates for your restaurant page main display;
- Restaurant Food Delivery with online payment & direct link option;
- Google Maps Style & Multiple Locations;
- Multiple Size & Price for restaurant menu;
- Multiple Reservation Options;
- Drag & Drop Content Builder;
- Custom Page Templates.
3. Frutta Verde WP Grocery Store Website Template
Frutta Verde is one of the dedicated WooCommerce food delivery themes that works perfectly as an online storefront for fruit and vegetable shops, farmer’s markets, catering companies, etc. However, despite such a narrowly targeted name and the demo, this WooCommerce theme has all the needed tools for hosting online stores of a wider business range.
The Frutta Verde design looks fresh and lightweight and does not feature any abundant elements. Such a clean design solution is highly performance-oriented and will not slow down your platform.
Powered up with WooCommerce functionality, the theme allows users to manage online orders and reach out to advanced delivery options. In particular, you will be able to ship items to different delivery zones and enable customers to pay online via popular payment gateways. Finally, you’ll have access to a single dashboard where you can see the total turnover.
- Eco-friendly & Multipurpose Design;
- Optimized for Quick and Easy Checkout;
- Delivery & Takeaway services;
- Supports WordPress Customizer & Gutenberg;
- 40+ advanced Getwid Blocks;
- One-Click Demo Data Import.
4. Pearl – Corporate Business WordPress Theme
Pearl is a series of multiplayer WooCommerce food delivery themes on the market. The theme includes more than 200 existing, user interface modules, so you can choose the functions you need and create a website that is perfect for your niche.
Pearl has recently released an amazing skin of a food delivery website. The demo has an exceptional interface with unique styling options, which makes sense to download the entire Pearl theme even if other business website layouts remain untouched. The overall design is adopted specifically for dark kitchens that work solely for deliveries, although it can be easily adjusted to real-life restaurants & cafes. The ordering and payment features are supported by the RestroPress plugin.
- 300+ Page Templates, 30+ Demos (+ 1 Fully-Operated Food Delivery Skin);
- Specially Tailored Features for Each Template;
- Visual Composer Drag-n-Drop Page Builder;
- Slider Revolution & Pearl Slider;
- Custom Demo Content Importer;
- WooCommerce Compatibility With Full Design Integration;
- Adjustable WooCommerce Widget Image Alignment.
5. Vite Nera – WordPress Wine Theme for Wineries & Liquor Shops
If you are thinking of doing a delivery for a wine shop, or any type of local winery, you can represent your brand with Vite Nera. This is a Gutenberg-optimized template with minimal design and solid code. The entire Vite Nera layout remains universal for all different types of online shops, while you may enjoy editing pages with drag-and-drop blocks. Its multiple attributes like sliders, filters, and banners help in showcasing the products on the web.
The theme comes bundled with all the perks of the WooCommerce plugin, including multiple payment gateways, delivery & takeout options, product reviews, and more.
- Product-oriented universal design;
- Optimized for the WordPress block editor;
- 40+ Gutenberg Blocks by Getwid;
- Integrated WooCommerce functionality;
- Mailchimp integration.
6. Cake Bakery – Pastry WP
You don’t need vibrant colors to create a powerful and “tasty” design of the cake bakery website. This statement is 100% justified after working with the Cake Bakery – one of the most popular multi themes to create a food delivery website. With numerous constant updates, and newly-released options for business whether it’s a bakery, pastry shop, cafe, or a confectionary store, your business website is guaranteed to have the most modern look and functionality.
From the point of view of the developer, there are also many useful things, including advanced slider settings, multiple plugin functionality(WooCommerce, ContactForm 7, Events Calendar, Yoast SEO, and more), and full-responsive set-up features.
- Shop Skins: Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream Shop, Chocolaterie & Coffee Shop;
- WPBakery Page Builder;
- Revolution Slider included for FREE;
- Sections Parallax / Image And Video Background.
7. Th Shop Mania – WP Theme for an eCommerce Website
Th Shop Mania is an Elementor-based eCommerce WordPress theme. It has a modern and minimalist design which will help you in creating any type of shopping website. The theme has many advanced options and very attractive demo templates which will give lots of opportunities to welcome customers, introduce them to your business, and sell site products.
This beautiful theme provides all the necessary functionality, all wrapped up in a fully modern and stylish design. The demo package includes the skin for Online Food Delivery. It is crafted for professional food ordering and online food delivery websites. You can easily highlight and customize the information there.
- SEO-optimized design;
- Compatible with WooCommerce;
- Leading page builders;
- Th Advanced Product Search, Th Woo Cart and Th Variation Swatches plugins.
8. FoodBakery | Food Delivery Restaurant Directory WordPress Theme
You won’t find a more relevant WordPress restaurant theme online ordering than FoodBakery, especially for the food delivery chain. This theme was created specifically for customers to browse the restaurant menu online and order without leaving your site instead of calling the service.
FoodBakery isn’t a place for elaborate styling and designs. The website reflects the main idea of food delivery – simple, fast, yet modern-looking and extremely user-oriented. The theme works perfectly if your target audience is people in their 20s looking for budget-friendly meals for their stay-at-home activities or office lunches.
- 6+ Demos (1 Multipurpose, Mexican Restaurant, FoodShop, Food Court, RTL, Single Restaurant)
- Merchant Dashboard to manage orders and bookings;
- Email Alert for Orders;
- Multiple Payment Gateways (Paypal, Skrill, Authorize.net and bank transfer for merchant listing websites);
- Single & Multiple Restaurants Listing Theme;
- One-Click Installation – Quick Start Guide.
9. Organic Store | Eco Products Shop WordPress Theme + RT
If your physical organic store business was hit by the pandemic situation, keep it up: there is always a solution. Specifically, your best way out is setting up product delivery using a highly efficient Organic Grocery Store template. This gentle calm design and eco-friendly motives work in your favor, not to say, there are 5 stunning design options to your choice. All designs are modern, using bright colors and stylish Google fonts that remain adaptive on any mobile gadget.
Along with options for customizing the animation of galleries, you get powerful WooCommerce features with full shop design integration. Alongside this, you are getting the best experience with Visual Composer, WPML, Essential Grid, and Revolution Slider.
- 5 Premade Homepage Layouts;
- Full Woocommerce Store Compatibility;
- Beautiful Gallery & Blog Post Designs;
- Multiple Ready-to-use Shortcodes;
- 20+ Post Animations;
- GDPR Framework WP Plugin included.
10. Restaurant – Cafe Woo food delivery theme
The Restaurant & Cafe theme is an elegant, beautifully structured, and easy-to-use WordPress restaurant template. It is designed as a platform for business development and is equipped with modern, multifunctional tools that allow you to set up delivery without any previous website development knowledge. Nevertheless, the theme contains a set of advanced tools for pro developers.
All the WooCommerce for restaurant features is WooCommerce-based, including the default payment gateways and any other used gateways in the world.
- Minimalistic & User-Oriented Design;
- Easy Parallax builder;
- Live Customizer;
- One-click Demo Content Installer;
- Revolution Slider, FoodPress, Premium Icon Set, etc.
11. Cinnamon Restaurant Theme for WordPress
Cinnamon is an adaptive multi-purpose WordPress theme designed for all types of food-related websites, whether it’s a small and large restaurant, pizzeria, coffee shop, etc. It can also be used to create a website with a single-page layout.
A button for armoring is easily accessible for the visitor of any form in the form of a modular slid window with a form, or a link to a dedicated page. Cinnamon supports the integration of OpenTable and offers multiple food menu layouts to display the menus. Finally, the most important aspect, namely, a variety of WooCommerce options. They come really handy when setting up a delivery page with multiple payment systems – either online or upon receipt.
- Food Post Type;
- Events Post Type;
- Shortcodes and Shortcode Generator;
- 4 Types of Headers;
- 7 Menu Customizing Options.
12. Restaurant Vincent
Selling yummy pizzas? If you set up a pizza delivery service, Vincent is your jackpot. Pizzas, burgers, salads, or any other WordPress theme food will look fantastic on any page, especially with such a minimalistic dark-theme design. Set up a blog, or choose among 6 options for the home page, 3 contact form templates, and 3 types of menus.
Vincent supports the popular WooCommerce plugin, which has a built-in visual page builder, which makes it possible to create pages by simply dragging and dropping elements from the library, including Pixel-Mafia. The theme allows you to create a powerful beautiful slider, and it is possible to widely change the color gamut.
The template provides uploading menu items using AJAX, and it is compatible with a large number of free popular plugins. Vincent is regularly updated, and it supports multiple WordPress versions.
- WPBakery Drag-and-Drop Page Builder
- Included Slider Revolution;
- Demo Content Import, Multilingual, and Mobile Version.
13. Gastro – Multipurpose Cafe & Restaurant WordPress Theme
If there is a WordPress restaurant theme online ordering that looks simple, yet looks sort of “tasty”, it’s about Gastro. The theme will be convenient for small sites or landings made specifically for special offers during a certain period – for example, New Year’s corporate parties. But if you ever want to expand to a large resource, you can certainly do it thanks to a whole set of internal pre-made templates.
Gastro is fully responsive, retina-ready, unlimited customized, and comes with restaurant-feature elements i.e. online reservation, HTML food menu, and recipe template for food blogging.
- Lifetime update & support;
- OpenTable Compatibility;
- Multiple Menu Variations;
- Delivery Notification Email Prior to Delivery Time;
- Blueprint Page Builder.
14. Picante | Restaurant WordPress
Picante is a clean and modern WordPress template for a cafe and restaurant or any food-related business website. The template considers the latest web design trends and features all the necessary elements for eCommerce orders.
Picante supports a responsive layout and looks great on all devices. It has predefined demo styles for classic bar & restaurant, organic shop, coffee shop, gallery slideshow, pizza & fast food, reservation home, blog boxed, blog full width, and shops. All of them can be imported with one click.
- 8 Premade Unique Templates;
- 100+Content Blocks;
- Live Page Builder and Live Composer
- Cool Product Menus;
- Custom modern Checkout and Thank You Page Style.
15. Restaurant Dannys
Using this cool restaurant website template, you don’t need any other professional to create a beautiful restaurant website for gourmet cuisine. Just look at the theme demo – it’s incomparable to anything else! Beautiful layouts, stylish fonts, and visuals, the lack of sloppiness – what else is needed for the site of an elite restaurant?
On top of that, Danny’s Restaurant provides all the necessary tools inherent to such WooCommerce food delivery themes and is based on Zion Builder – a powerful Visual Page Builder.
- LIVE Page Builder with 100+ Elements;
- One-Click Data Install;
- Unlimited Homepage Variations;
- Kallyas Premium Features and Plugins;
- Pricing Tables & Photo Gallery.
16. Lafka – WooCommerce Theme for Burger & Pizza Delivery
If you own an authentic American diner with the best burgers and pizzas (you certainly do it best!), Lafka is the type of website to choose from. Among the 6 demo-made websites offered by the theme, you will also find stylish layouts for a bakery, sushi restaurant, and even a food truck.
Full integration with WooCommerce allows you to make purchases and pay through the site, which is convenient for both the user and the business owner. The menu sections were designed specifically to get acquainted with the ingredients and their look. All you are left to do is download images of dishes using various types of galleries. More to say, the theme is SEO-optimized to boost up your online visibility and get you ahead of competitors.
- Flexible Food Menu System;
- 50+ Fast Food Icon Fonts;
- Build your own burger/pizza functionality;
- Powerful Custom Restaurant Menu post type;
- Powerful Shortcodes and Widgets;
- Full Woocommerce Integration.
17. Basel – Responsive eCommerce Theme
Basel is a professional multipurpose WordPress theme allowing you to create a modern powerful eCommerce website. The theme was not created specifically for a restaurant, online shop, or food delivery website but has 2 amazing skins devoted to wine, coffee, or organic shop, organic shop as well as a gourmet and a sushi restaurant.
Thanks to the popular Drag & Drop page builder, advanced settings, and premium-class WooCommerce sliders, all the food-related themes look modern and ready for eCommerce sales of any kind. For example, an online storefront template for a wine store is perfect for almost every beverage business, whether you make homemade wine, distribute brands, or represent your own liquor store or company.
- 40 Demo Layouts Including 6 Layouts for Food Business;
- WPBakery Drag & Drop Page Builder;
- WooCommerce Attributes Swatches;
- Swatches on Shop Page;
- Advanced Theme Options (Redux Framework);
- Testimonials Slider & Instagram Widget;
- WishList plugin.
18. Rosewood | Eco Organic Farming Agricultural WordPress Theme
Lastly, take a look at this multi-functional, convenient, and responsive WordPress theme for an organic food store. The theme was designed to help small and medium-sized businesses showcase organic goods, whether it’s farm vegetables, fruits, dairy, meat, or cosmetics.
Since Rosewood comes with built-in functionality needed for all WooCommerce food delivery themes. You are getting access to multiple premium features: viewing products by a grid or list, as well as filtering and quick viewing options.
- WPBakery Page Builder Compatibility;
- Sticky Menus;
- Big Number of Shortcodes;
- Revolution Slider, Essential Grid, Instagram Feed;
- Easy Automatic Updates.
WooCommerce Food Delivery Themes Roundup Wrapping Up
Food delivery is common for a number of reasons. It’s convenient in different aspects including a hassle-free ordering system and the idea of eating any favorite meals at home with no need to cook them. According to stats, the revenue in the industry is expected to show an annual growth rate of 7.5% by 2024. This makes the idea of developing a food delivery platform now a long-term investment rather than the only possible way to stay afloat during the quarantine.
Disclosure: this article may contain affiliate links for third party products. If you click a link and later make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission that doesn’t result in additional charges to you.