Table of Contents
It’s hard to imagine a service-oriented business without a professional website these days. The search for the best driving school with highly qualified instructors takes less time if there is enough information about it on the web. Potential students want to get to know with services lists, lesson durations, pricing packages, and so on. Are you looking for the leading suggestions among driving school WordPress themes? You will find them in this article.
When it comes to the choice, there are several points to consider. All of the templates are selected for this top list due to their responsive design, available features, and a set of customization options. By the way, if the theme has a built-in plugin for scheduling and booking lessons at your school, you are sure to benefit from it. Let’s move further to the more detailed descriptions!
The Collection of Free & Premium WP Driving School Templates
Meet the collection of premium and free driving instructor website templates for WordPress! We’ve handpicked different offerings with a set of key features being crucial for a highly-functioning website of a driving school.
Coachzee – Driving School Theme for WordPress
Coachzee is one of the most prominent solutions among driving school WordPress themes. The clean design of 5 multipurpose demos is built with the Gutenberg native editor. This template has a well-crafted skin for a driving instructor. All the necessary tools are taken care of. We mean detailed pages for services, exclusively built website sections (pricing plans, instructor’s bio, service listings, etc.), and more.
The Appointment Booking plugin equips Coachzee with extended functionality in the scheduling and booking appointments niche. For that purpose, the plugin comes with a mobile-friendly booking widget, options for unlimited locations & services, flexible lessons duration, and other features. Your students will be able to pay for your services online via Stripe and PayPal or on-site at the driving school.
- Multiple classes reservation: it is possible to add several appointments to the cart.
- Flexible scheduling options: instructors’ timetables may include breaks for lunch, day-offs, or even buffer times.
- Getwid plugin bundled: it enriches you with 35+ Gutenberg blocks for adding content to the website.
- Easy management: you have an opportunity to control bookings, payments history, and clients information from the dashboard.
- Automated emails: there are advanced settings for email notifications sent automatically.
You may also be interested in Edme – a top-notch online courses WordPress theme from the same provider.
DriCub – WordPress Driving School Theme
DriCub is a driving school theme that delivers a responsive design to create a professional website for your business. It is packed with inner pages that help you feature all the necessary information about your school, instructors, and programs. You may also place pricing tables and display the packages you offer. There is a section for testimonials to let your students tell about their experiences.
- Built with Elementor: this leading page builder enables you to add and edit the content on your website without having to touch a code.
- Bootstrap: with DriCub, you receive HTML, CSS, and IS framework to work with.
- Responsive layouts: design of all pages and their elements are perfectly displayed on all kinds of devices.
IvyPrep – Education and Driving School WordPress Themes
IvyPrep is a multipurpose WordPress theme for education institutions created for you to spread your services. The responsive design of pre-built home & inner pages makes your website look good on all devices. Customization can be easily and quickly performed with Elementor or WPBakery page builders and drag and drop editor. This template features compatibility with WooCommerce allowing you to sell your driving lessons online.
- Premium plugins bundled: the functionality of your website may be broadened with Slider Revolution and LearnPress LMS plugins.
- Event management: IvyPrep offers you different tools to share the news about upcoming events in your school.
- Multipurpose pre-designed pages: template package includes pages to showcase services, courses, programs, blogs, instructors’ profiles, and more.
Ave – Multipurpose Theme for WordPress
Ave is a carefully crafted WordPress template to release the website of your driving school. With Intuitive Visual Editor, you will be able to alter the appearance of deeply flexible pages and their elements. You get access to 200+ ready-to-go layouts for website sections for multiple purposes. Ave is compatible with such premium plugins as Slider Revolution, Ultimate Addons, MailChimp, Contact Form 7, and others.
- WooCommerce powers: there are pre-made layouts and product pages for e-commerce.
- Set of Ave plugins: the template includes Ave Core, Ave Portfolio, and Ave Events plugins that extend your capabilities at zero cost.
- Mobile-optimized design: all the layouts are adjustable to mobile devices.
Driveme – Driving School Themes for WordPress
Driveme belongs to well-coded and versatile driving school website templates that are available on the WordPress marketplace. It is designed with Visual Composer drag and drop builder and has 3 attractive home page styles to offer. With this template, you receive layouts of pages for courses, instructors’ profiles, and 2 unique header styles. There is a blog section to share the latest news and informative posts.
- Built-in plugin for payments: your students will have an opportunity to pay for the lessons at your driving school online through PayPal or Stripe gateways or offline.
- Course booking available: it is convenient that Driveme allows making an appointment booking of classes on a special page.
- Customization options: you are able to apply unlimited colors and trendy animation effects.
Education Pack – Online Courses and Driving School Template
The roundup of driving school WordPress themes involves Education Pack that has a topic-related demo. This demo is integrated with PayPal to enable online payments on your website. Within a few steps, you discover easy customization of different website sections with WP Customizer. Fast content management is possible thanks to the WPBakery page builder coming with the Education Pack theme.
- Learning plugin and its addons included for free: this feature helps bookmark and compare different courses at your school.
- Social share: there are useful tools to tell about your driving lessons and instructors on social media.
- Mobile-friendly layouts: design of all elements is adaptable to all screen sizes.
Studiare – WordPress Theme for Schools
With the Studiare theme, it’s effortless to start a website related to teaching business. With this WordPress template, you will be able to implement the vision of a perfect design thanks to the WPBakery page builder. It’s easy to use and has a drag and drop editor. Plus, there is an option to showcase free and paid services. So far as payments are concerned, integration with the WooCommerce plugin comes in handy.
- Compatible with WordPress plugins: Slider Revolution, MailChimp, and Contact Form 7.
- Management of events: this feature is enabled by the WP Events Manager.
- Blog layouts: your website can be empowered with a stylish blog section.
- Reviews section: students may leave their impressions about driving instructors or lessons at your schools.
Edubin – Education WordPress Theme
Edubin is a responsive solution WordPress offers for the website of an instructor or driving school. There is a complete functionality to advertise driving lessons, driving schools, or other types of educational services. This theme is built with a well-known Elementor page builder. Edubin supports the LMS system through the WP plugins included. It ships also with mobile-friendly pages for highlighting teachers, courses, and more details.
- Advanced customization settings: set up the style of your webpage (color schemes, fonts).
- WooCommerce integrated: Edubin makes it possible for you to sell your courses online.
- Events Calendar bundled: this plugin allows you to easily manage events at your school.
Ohio – Creative WordPress Theme
Ohio is a good choice for a creative website about professionals promoting their services or agency. It comes with a considerable amount of ready demos for you to choose the most suitable. Moreover, they are available in two versions: Elementor and WPBakery page builders. Both of them are packed with a drag and drop editor, custom widgets, and the option of a live preview. Ohio supplies you with responsive inner pages and UI elements.
- E-commerce ready: there is the WooCommerce plugin included for online selling.
- A flexible style: with Ohio, it’s easy to customize colors, typography, and menu & header layouts.
- A modern platform for blogging: the template options involve different types of posts.
VW Automobile Lite – Driving Instructor Website Template
VW Automobile Lite is one of the free driving school templates provided by WordPress. This simple-designed theme fits any device your website visitors use. The free version has a quite limited set of features. But it furnishes you with customization options, slider settings, and 1 home page layout. Besides, you are supplied with ready designs of inner pages.
- Social integration tools: there are social media links to stay in touch with your audience on social networks.
- Integration with the WooCommerce plugin: it is a simple way to sell your courses.
- Logo settings: VW Automobile Lite lets you upload a logo to your website.
So, this was our short talk about the main trends among the best driving school WordPress themes and their core features. Now, it’s your turn to investigate carefully all the details and make an ultimate decision. From our end, we draw your attention to the templates that include appointment booking calendars. They allow your students to make a reservation for lessons online. The design does matter as well.
This collection is compiled mostly of premium WordPress solutions as they possess more extended features toolkit than freebies. But still, you can download all of them in a few clicks and without writing a code. Feel free to share your opinion about discussed WordPress templates or else in the comments section below!
Disclosure: this article may contain affiliate links for third-party products. If you click a link and later make a purchase, we may earn an affiliate commission that doesn’t result in additional charges to you.