Getwid Blocks: Toggle Gutenberg Block
Table of Contents
If you need to add toggles in the Gutenberg Editor, this Getwid Toggle block is perfectly suitable.
Toggles are a great UI element for creating better interaction with option selection. So if you need to make any content more readable and structured, horizontal toggles are a way out. Using this block, you can create really content-rich toggle tabs since it’s a nested block (allows you to insert any block into the content area of each tab).
You might also be interested in the Accordion Gutenberg block.
Purpose of the Toggle Gutenberg Block
- Structure complex information and make it easily accessible
- Information categorization.
Features of the Toggle Gutenberg Block
The settings are pretty similar to those you can find in the Accordion block by Getwid:
- Ability to add any type of content (videos, photos, GIFs, etc.)
- A wide or full-width layout for the entire accordion.
- Edit the position of tabs right in Gutenberg.
- Customizable default and active icons for toggles, as well as the position of icons.
- Select a heading size.
- Choose a toggle which will be active (opened) by default. Unlike Accordion, the Toggle block allows you to have all or no toggle tabs opened by default.
- Add any type of content into the toggle tabs (videos, images, sliders, tables, etc.) using any WordPress block:
- You can transform toggles into tabs or accordion using the “Transform” option in Gutenberg.
- Use the Section Getwid block to add custom background to toggles.
Download the Free Official WordPress Gutenberg Theme for Getwid
If you want to get the most out of Getwid in terms of design, we recommend that you use the Getwid Base WordPress theme – it’s a unique multipurpose theme crafted with Getwid Blocks. It’s already packed with tons of pre-made content elements and entire website pages to help you accelerate the process of building websites.
Check out Getwid Demo
Download Getwid Gutenberg Blocks Free
Install Getwid Base Starter Theme for Gutenberg
3 Replies to “Getwid Blocks: Toggle Gutenberg Block”
Can I use inside the toggle another blocks like the accordion for organizing mobile content?
Hi Antonis, Thanks for your feedback. We have this feature in our to do list. We’ll notify you if we have any news.
I am delighted to let you know, that yesterday, on June 25th, we have released the new Getwid update – v. 1.6.0! The ability to add any content into the Tabs, Accordion and Toggle blocks has been also included 😉 I hope you will enjoy this new feature you have requested.
It would be also appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about Getwid at: https://motopress.com/products/getwid/#reviews