If you need to add toggles in the Gutenberg Editor, this Getwid Toggle block is perfectly suitable.
Toggles are a great UI element for creating better interaction with option selection. So if you need to make any content more readable and structured, horizontal toggles are a way out.
You might also be interested in the Accordion Gutenberg block.
Purpose of the Toggle Gutenberg Block
- Structure complex information and make it easily accessible
- Information categorization.
Features of the Toggle Gutenberg Block
The settings are pretty similar to those you can find in the Accordion block by Getwid:
- A wide or full-width layout for the entire accordion.
- Edit the position of tabs right in Gutenberg.
- Customizable default and an active icons for toggles, as well as the position of icons.
- Select a heading size.
- Choose a toggle which will be active (opened) by default. Unlike Accordion, the Toggle block allows you to have all or none toggle tabs opened by default.
- You can transform toggles into tabs or accordion using the “Transform” option in Gutenberg.
- Use the Section Getwid block to add custom background to toggles.
Download the Free Official WordPress Gutenberg Theme for Getwid
If you want to get the most out of Getwid in terms of design, we recommend that you use the Getwid Base WordPress theme – it’s a unique multipurpose theme crafted with Getwid Blocks. It’s already packed with tons of pre-made content elements and entire website pages to help you accelerate the process of building websites.
Check out Getwid Demo
Download Getwid Gutenberg Blocks Free
Install Getwid Base Starter Theme for Gutenberg