These emails are sent to the email address customers provide when placing a booking.
- New Booking (Confirmed Automatically) Email is sent to customers when booking requests are confirmed automatically upon submission.
- New Booking (Confirmation upon Payment) Email is sent when a booking is placed via methods associated with payments (Stripe, wire transfer, etc.). Note that using payment tags, you can let your client know how much they have already paid and what is left to pay.
- Booking Request (Confirmation by Admin) Email notifies customers that their booking request is waiting for manual approval by the admin staff.
- Approved Booking Request (Confirmation by Admin) Email is sent to customers when their booking is confirmed by admins manually.
- Canceled Booking Email notifies customers that their booking is canceled.
Here is an example of a customized confirmation email a client gets when their booking is confirmed by admins: