Add schedules for each employee via Schedules → Add new. You can add unlimited employees.
Here you’ll configure when, at what time, and where individual workers perform their duties.
- First of all, choose an employee you are creating a schedule for.
- Choose their main location (can be flexible for different working hours and days).
- Create a detailed timetable.
In the timetable, for each day of the week you can choose:
- A shift duration (working hours)
- Lunchtime and break duration
- Optionally set a different location depending on the day of the week.
The scheduling flexibility of the plugin also allows you to add:
- days-off by choosing specific dates:
- extra custom working times by choosing dates and specific working hours:
All these settings apply to the individual employees so you can create different schedules. You can also make changes to schedules anytime.