Show prices with tax

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Alan Spurgeon
    Participant

+1

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Any news on this feature?

Andre Flores

Hello Florian,

For now we keep collecting feedback from our users, the feature has not been selected for development yet.

Regards,
    Andre

Gregg Mazel
    Participant

+1

Stephane Roy
    Participant

Goo day I am base in Quebec canada I need to set up the taxes in a certain way I contact support moto press it is very slow and they do not offer much help relate to my need I was wondering if you could help me with this

this is how it it should work
    I believe you could arrange that with some coding……

87$ plus taxe sur hébergement =3.o5$ = 90,05$ +
    plus GST /QST (14.9750%)= 103,53$
    Do you think you could check that and fix it le me know you can reach me [email protected] I can pay you for that also……

Tremendly Tremendly
    Participant

Hi Andre

This tread had its first post almost 2 years ago. How many upvotes and feedback do you need to finally understand? Showing prices Included VAT is mandatory for all the countries within the European Union.

Please get going with this feature.

Bartek Sobieszczuk
    Participant

Agreed above. This is something that should get done.

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
    We are still collecting up-votes for this feature, as there are other features with more up-votes, so they have the higher priority. We understand the importance of this feature, I will contact our developers and try to speed up its implementation.

Regards,
    Andre

Tremendly Tremendly
    Participant

Andre

Since this is such a crucial feature within the European Union my guess is that many European Motopress – customers will not even give an up-vote. They will just leave for another theme provider when realizing that you´re not offering this feature, which from a European stand point, is a must.

This is not something that we (European customers) can just “wait-a-couple-of-month-until-you-develop-it” thing.

Andre Flores

Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to pass it to our developers and hopefully they will select this feature for development in the nearest future.
    I will keep you updated on this matter.

Regards,
    Andre

Tremendly Tremendly
    Participant

Hi Andre,

What did your developers say when you passed it?

Andre Flores

Hello there,

They have not yet selected the feature for development as they are currently working on other priority tasks.

Regards,
    Andre

Sebastian Ferstl
    Participant

…incomprehensible. 🙁

Tremendly Tremendly
    Participant

Hi Andre

Did you get any estimate on when they can start with it?

(I read their lack of attention as Motopress is not interested of the European market. Just be honest and upfront about it! Let us know.)

Jeffrey Donchez
    Participant

from what I have seen lately from motopress, they would rather do things like hold hostage how something gets displayed (i.e. code it rather than giving it to us in an easily editable template) than put in features that are either wanted or needed.. I mean.. what’s the point of offering a software that doesn’t even comply with regulations? and when they are told that it doesn’t they are like “oh well, we’ll get to it when and if we decide to..” that’s like driving a car, getting pulled over by police and telling him that you don’t have a license because you didn’t feel like getting one.

also, they only 1/2 implement features.. i.e. they allow you to set the maximum # of guests on an accommodation, but they don’t use the guest count in the actual search parameters, so even if the max # for the room is 3, if you search the room saying you’re booking 5 people, it comes up as available..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.