Show prices with tax

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas Stucky
    Participant

+1

Hi! Also a vote from my side.

This feature would be great, too:
    Our client charges a fixed price per night per overnight stay. Visitor’s taxes (German: Kurtaxe) are already included. But he wants to show his customers which visitor’s tax is included in his prices (adults and children separately). At the moment it is only possible to add the visitor’s tax to the overnight price.

Andre Flores

Hi, Nicolas!

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been also counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Any update on when this will come?

Urgently need this option otherwise I will habe to choose a different plugin.

Sebastian Ferstl
    Participant

Unfortunately I can only agree here. 🙁

Bastiaan Laarmans
    Participant

Same here, please update Motopress software with the urgent requested update.

Thx in advance!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your feedbacks.
    All the upvotes have been added to the feature requests list. This request does have high demand, but our developers make a decision on what features to add after each plugin update based on the number of requests for different features. We will notify you as soon as this gets implemented.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Khaled
    Participant

+1 upvote

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your upvote, it’s been counted.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

LarryM
    Participant

Showing rates including VAT is essential for this plugin to work in Europe…please add functionality ASAP.

Christiaan de Leeuw
    Participant

I need it too, please add price inc VAT asap.

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Is it possible to add a little superscripted * (star) to the €-sign? This would help telling customers that all prices are displayed incl. tax.
    If so, pleas advice how we can alter this.

LarryM
    Participant

A temporary work around I have used is to delete taxes and add ‘ incl. VAT’ after the totals. The customer wont see the total amount of tax, but this is easily calculated.

Add the following to your custom CSS:

.mphb-price-breakdown-total .mphb-price::after, .mphb-total-price-field .mphb-price::after{
    	content: " incl. 20% VAT";
    }

You can of course change the content to be what ever you want.

LarryM
    Participant

Another work-around which will take the total price, make a tax calculation and update the totals is as follows

• Make a full backup
    • Download the plugin ‘Code snippets’
    • Create a new snippet and add the following code
    • Be sure to change ‘page-id-388’ with the actual id of your booking confirmation page
    • Change currency and tax rate as you please
    • In the Code Snippets plugin select ‘Only run on front-end’
    • Save and activate

It should show a new total price in the price breakdown and at the bottom of the page – for example: Total Price: $340 (includes $34 in taxes)

I hope it helps!

add_action( 'wp_head', function () { ?>

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js">    </script>
        <script>	
        	$(document).ready(function(){
    			if($('body').hasClass('page-id-388')){
    				const currency = '$';
    				const taxRate = 0.10;
    				const totalPrice = parseFloat($('.mphb-total-price-field').html().replace(/[^\d.]/g, ''));
    				const totalIncTax = currency + totalPrice +  ' (includes ' + currency + (totalPrice * taxRate) + ' in taxes)';
    				$('.mphb-total-price-field').html(totalIncTax);
    				$('.mphb-price-breakdown-total > .mphb-table-price-column').html(totalIncTax);
    			}
      		});
      	</script>

<?php } );
    Andre Flores

Hello, Larry, Christiaan and Florian!

Thank you all for your up-votes, they all have been counted.
    Also, thank you for sharing your nice workarounds, Larry, it is really much appreciated!

Regards,
    Andre

LarryM
    Participant

addition to my above post – need to add .toFixed(2) after the total price to round to 2 decimal places, so the final version should be so:

add_action( 'wp_head', function () { ?>

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js">    </script>
        <script>	
        	$(document).ready(function(){
    			if($('body').hasClass('page-id-388')){
    				const currency = '$';
    				const taxRate = 0.10;
    				const totalPrice = parseFloat($('.mphb-total-price-field').html().replace(/[^\d.]/g, ''));
    				const totalIncTax = currency + totalPrice.toFixed(2) +  ' (includes ' + currency + (totalPrice * taxRate).toFixed(2) + ' in taxes)';
    				$('.mphb-total-price-field').html(totalIncTax);
    				$('.mphb-price-breakdown-total > .mphb-table-price-column').html(totalIncTax);
    			}
      		});
      	</script>

<?php } );
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.