Show prices with tax

• This topic has 122 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Andre Flores

Hello, Larry!

Nice, thank you for sharing, it is much appreciated!

Regards,
    Andre

Christopher Brunert
    Participant

+1 also need this feature.

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Hi Larry, I greatly appreciate your work work around! Works great! Thank you!

Does anybody know how I can add a little star (*) to every €-sign on my page. This way I could refer to my footer with tax information?

LarryM
    Participant

I assume your currency is shown after the price, then you can add this to your custom CSS:

.mphb-currency::after{
    	content: ' *';
    	font-size: 0.8em;
    }

change the font size (0.8em is 80% of the currency font size, remove that line if you want it full size, or change to 0.9em if you want 90% etc) and add you can add/remove spaces before or after the * as needed.

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Great! Thank you very much Larry!

Michele
    Participant

+1, please add this feature, it’s very important.

Andre Flores

Hello, Michele!

Thanks, your vote has been counted as well.

Regards,
    Andre

Florian Hollatz
    Participant

Hi Andre! I‘m really looking forward to the invoice feature. This sounds like a great addition to the plug-in. Unfortunately this won‘t be usefull for anybody in europe as we need to display taxes on invoices. As they are not displayed in prices up front, we can not us the plugins tax feature.
    I would like to ask your again to update the tax feature soon.
    Thanks a lot!

Andre Flores

Hello, Florian!

Thank you for your suggestion regarding this matter, I will let our developers know and hope they will be able to implement this option to the plugin soon.

Regards,
    Andre

Isidro Ortiz
    Participant

For businesses in Spain it is very important that there is a breakdown of the base price and taxes. For example: FINAL PRICE: € 100 VAT not included; VAT 21%: € 21; TOTAL: € 121 VAT included.
    Otherwise the invoices will not be legal and therefore their complement will not be viable at least in Spain.
    It would also be very interesting to be able to manually configure the initial invoice number with a PREFIX + number. for example (“web_0001). where the PREFIX would be” web_ “and the invoice counter would start with” 0001 “.
    This would give the fatures plugin enough power and would make it completely viable in my country and I suppose that the rest of Europe is governed by the same legislation.

Hope you can set it up soon.

Isidro Ortiz
    Participant

I think it is essential to have a breakdown of base price and taxes for two reasons, the first to transmit transparency and trust to users and the second if this management is carried to the billing plugin so that in the invoices that are sent to the clients are also reflected the taxes would be great because the invoices would be legal.

Andre Flores

Hello Isidro,

Currently the taxes are displayed separately from the base price in Hotel Booking as well as the total price is also displayed in the price breakdown, check the following example: https://prnt.sc/vu90k7. The same price breakdown is generated in invoice, so there should be no issues for your guests to see the price without tax, the tat itself and the total price.

Regards,
    Andre

Jason Sosnowski
    Participant

In my opinion, this is a major flaw in this booking and makes is unuseable for us. Unfortunately, we have spent a lot of money only to realize we are not able to use the plugin because it doesn’t meet the legal requirements for our properties.

Laws in many jurisdictions require displaying the price breakdown with the amount of taxes displayed separately on both checkout and on invoices.

Additionally, many properties charge mandatory fees; like a cleaning fee, key charge, linen charges etc, but I cannot find a way to add these charges to all bookings. Another significant missing feature.

Really loved this plugin until we discovered that it doesn’t support taxes and fees. Without these features, we’re going to have to find a new plugin.

Andre Flores

Hello Jason,

Thank you four feedback, it is much appreciated. I have added your up-vote to the feature request. Make sure to try this workaround before considering switching to another plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

M P
    Participant

The workaround is nice, thanks a lot. What I need and probably everybody using this tool in Germany is that the tax is not added but included from the beginning (pre-tax). Calculating the included tax at check-out. Otherwise this tool is not usable? Can anybody help?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.