Show prices with tax

• This topic has 122 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roel,

Thanks for your question. Here are discussed many questions in this topic. As for the question to include the taxes in the prices so this has been already released in the 3.9.8 version. You may read this post to learn how it works https://motopress.com/blog/taxes-fees-property-rate-hotel-booking-3-9-8/

best regards,
    J. Davis

Roel van de Mortel
    Participant

Dear J. Davis,

Thanks for your quick reply. I agree that in the update it has been improved. However my problem is with the rates being shown on the booking confirmation page.

My customer has 1 accomodation, with 2 different rates. In the search result and while choosing the accomodation this goes well. But then i come to the booking confirmation page, were i have 2 different rates. Here the rates are shown without tax.
    What i would need is for here the rates to be shown with tax (without fees). This is very confusing for the customers, since for a longer stay the taxes add up quite a lot.

Do you have a way of fixing this? Am i doing something wrong?

Kind Regards, Roel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roel,

Thanks for your reply. There is a Price Breakdown table that shows the taxes and other fees on the same page. So there was no need to show taxes additionally near the rates.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.