Set up booking opportunities for individuals and groups

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Appointment Booking Set up booking opportunities for individuals and groups

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonas Bühler
    Participant

Hi there

I use the Appointment Booking plugin for a small museum where we offer guided tours for individuals and groups.

I set up the service “Führung” (guided tour) to let people book guided tours. I played around with the capacity settings of this service, but it doesn’t yet work how I want it to.

What I want is this:

– Let different individuals book a place in the same guided tour (i.e. allow multiple bookings for the same service at the same time by the same employee)

– Let individuals make bookings for more than one person at once

– Set a minimum number of people that has to be reached in order for the guided tour to take place

– Set a maximum number of people at which the guided tour is fully booked and no longer available for additional bookings

– Set a price per person

How can I do this?

Best wishes
    Jonas

Jonas Bühler
    Participant

To specify my problem:

At the moment, I can’t do what I mentioned above because:

1. When I set a minimum capacity for my service, clients cannot make a booking for less people than set as the minimum capacity (contrary to what you say in your documentation).

2. When someone has booked an appointment, this appointment then disappears from the booking form for all other clients, which means that they cannot book the same guided tour.

Best wishes
    Jonas

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,
    Thanks for your question. One customer can book a tour for him/her or add a limited number of other customers (friends, relatives) to bring with him/her. The plugin does not have the option to accept group bookings when different customers book the same timeslot.
    As a workaround, you may add employees as places in a group tour and then the same timeslot can be booked as many times as many employees are added.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.