Sorting booking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I started testing the mobile app and it would be nice to add the option to sort the bookings. In the Menu, the first reservation is shown to me for September and not for today. That sorting would be appropriate.
    I’m also joining for the calendar posting.

Alberto
    Participant

+1 to “Pavel Lukáš” for opening this thread.
    I am interested too.

I add what should be done:

# Booking section should be sortable by date of arrival [now it is by the day in which was created the booking]

# Calendar section
    should :
    1)
    – if one has only one propriety, show directly that one
    – if one has multiple proprieties, show a drop down menu to select the one.
    2) after step 1, background calendar dates should be coloured as in the fronend calendar (green/red/etc), also maintaining the style of the color, I mean with diagonal 50% colours (like two triangles rectangle) in the dates of checkin/checkout, that is the only right way to make it immediately comprehensible.

If other users are interested too, remember to write “+1” or similar (are the function “vote-up” is missing in this forum).

This backend App UX is 10 times better than any frontend site theme,
    one can perceive it immediately.
    I saw the project of this App in github is not dead but actually not so much upgraded. I think this is the right way. Particularly for settings bookings rules and stuff more similar to like eg: the majestic Airbnb backend calendar.

For readers: If you are interested too for this to grow, remember to write “+1” or similar (are the function “vote-up” is missing in this forum)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.