Copy of booking confirmation mail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oliver Sippel
    Participant

I want to get a copy of every booking confirmation mail a guest is getting. How can I set this up?

Andre Flores

Hello Oliver,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in the plugin, as both admin and customer get their own confirmation emails. Could you specify in more details in which cases getting a copy of customer confirmation emails is needed?

Regards,
    Andre

Oliver Sippel
    Participant

Hello. The Hotel wants it in every case for documentation reasons. Is there a possibility to add some php code in order to get this done?

Andre Flores

Hello Oliver,

Such changes would require plugin custom development. At the moment there is an option to resend the confirmation email to the customer, but not the admin. We will keep your request in mind and in case there are more similar requests from other users, we might consider adding such option in one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Alwin Verduijn
    Participant

Hallo!

I have a question about the email that is send to the customer with the confirmation link in it. My client want to skip this email so when a customer makes a reservation it is completed directly instead of first needing to confirm it via that url..

Is this possible ?

With kind regards,

Alwin Verduijn

Andre Flores

Hello Alwin,

One option would be setting the confirmation mode to “By admin manually”, in this case the admin will have to approve bookings. Another solution would be setting the confirmation mode to “Confirmation upon payment” with the Test Payments enabled only – this will display no information about payment on the Booking Confirmation page and have the booking confirmed right away.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.