Wrong total payment after updating 4.11.0

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jas Fortaleza
    Participant

After I updated to the latest 4.11 booking plugin, Im having problems with total price checkout. Does the latest update of hotel booking *”Added hooks for overwriting prices in the core API.” affects the final checkout price? Because in my site. It always request of max total payment instead of lower price because of number of adults. For Example, deluxe room for 2 adults is 20usd only but after checking out the fee changes to 35usd that is for 5 pax price which is wrong because client only books 2 adults. Do I need to configure something becuase of new update? so that the prices are right?

Belinda Seymour
    Participant

We are experiencing a similar issue after update, I have opened a ticket but no response yet.

It doesn’t seem to be calculating the amount of people or something. $20 per night x 2 people shows $80 correctly, but charges $40.

Jas Fortaleza
    Participant

What theme are you using?

Belinda Seymour
    Participant

Oshine.

Jas Fortaleza
    Participant

for me im using bellevue theme that they say may be conflicted with the plugin.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, It will be fixed in the next update. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.