Provide the option to NOT delete past synced bookings

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Provide the option to NOT delete past synced bookings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    costaricavacation.properties
    Participant

Last week we noticed that our imported bookings were NOT being removed from the calendar and got super excited! But now, it has reverted to its original behavior. Sad.

Robin Wiggs
    Participant

I would like to add my support to this essential feature upgrade.

it is a fundamental part of business needs, analysis, reporting and booking to retain records of past guests who book via OTAs.

A short-term fix would be to allow back-end creation of new bookings with dates in the past. Then we could manually enter OTA bookings prior to checkout.

Are you able to give an indication of timeframe for this feature request?

May thanks.

Christos M.
    Participant

Guys come on, there are so many people asking for this feature for over one year.

We all have paid for our plugins in order to have the sync features, please just listen to our needs at last and provide us with a solution.

It is not THAT hard technically to implement and this feature will be much more useful than the customer login stuff you’ve been developing recently.

Realistically pretty much no one will create an account and login just to make an one-off reservation to some hotel. However, being able to keep track of all our bookings in your platform will be a valuable feature for all of us.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your upvotes has been added. Meanwhile you may try to use the following workaround:

You may try to edit the following file
    \wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\includes\i-cal\background-processes\background-worker.php

You should find the function addImportTasks and then after the following line of this function $this->addTasks( $tasks ); you should add return;

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to override it safely for updates so it can be edited manually only.

best regards,
    J. Davis

AM Realty
    Participant

I’d like to upvote this feature request so the system does NOT delete past imported bookings or exclude them from reports, etc. Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Your upvote has been added. Thanks.

Rafal Grudowski
    Participant

I would like to add my support to this essential feature upgrade.

It is very important to run a business 🙂

christopher clifton
    Participant

up vote!

Christian Di Capua
    Participant

I have just realized this morning of this inefficient feature…. Therefore I UP VOTE.
    Thanks

Harold Tabbert
    Participant

Vote up

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for your upvotes

BuenVivir Casa
    Participant

Upvote this too. I could not believe it when I noticed that the deletion of past synced bookings is not a bug, but done intentionally. In fact it is of high importance that past sync bookings keep stored in the systems for many reasons that have been explained in this thread previously.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Your upvote has been added.

best regards,
    John Davis

Igor Raznatovic
    Participant

Hi! Is there any news on this problem. Summer season is near & we would like to know how to prepare considering.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your update. The task is on the stage of collecting feedback. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.