Provide the option to NOT delete past synced bookings

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Provide the option to NOT delete past synced bookings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christos Melas
    Participant

It’s simple, I want my website to hold all information for my bookings, including synced bookings from booking.com and airbnb.

What seems to happen though, is that when the booking date becomes a past date, next time the calendars sync it gets removed from the bookings!

This is completely unnecessary thing which only causes frustration to the user who eventually sees their past bookings getting deleted one by one.

Please just add the option to NOT sync past dates when syncing. It’s not going to be that complicated.

Andre Flores

Hello Christos,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. We do have such a feature request, however, it has not been quite popular to the date.
    I have added your up-vote to the request as well, in case there are more requests from other users, we might consider this option for future plugin updates.
    Anyone else, who also needs this feature, feel free to let us know by commenting below.

Regards,
    Andre

Harold Tabbert
    Participant

Hi,
    Can i vote this request up
    Just noticed the same, guest disappear when there stay is over.
    So the administration and check if booking pays its bill..

Alse needed to get a year view and pay taxes for every stay to local authority

Andre Flores

Hello Harold,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Robert
    Participant

Up vote this too.

We had our first AirBnB booking last week and I didn’t realise it was going to delete once the stay was over. It makes reconciliation of bookings difficult. It also means that I can’t use the Reporting function in HotelBooking plugin as it is not a true reflection of bookings.

David Byron Johnson
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to upvote this x 10. I can’t understand why a plugin would delete past bookings? When it comes to analysis, booking keeping, taxes you need to have historical bookings. Instead I need to go to every channel individually and do a huge time consuming reconciliation.

Please, please, please.

David

Andre Flores

Hello David,

Thank you for your feedback, I am following your concerns. I have passed it to our developers and will do my best to speed up this feature implementation.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.