Link to services on checkout form (or pop-up info window)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Link to services on checkout form (or pop-up info window)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Marcelo Cardoso
    Participant

Hello Emanuel,

I think so, I just included a line to show the DESCRIPTION of the services (and not just the name/value as is the original).

The original is (lines 412-413):

<?php echo esc_html( $service->getTitle() ); ?>
       <em>(<?php echo wp_kses_post( $service->getPriceWithConditions(false) ); ?>)</em>

So, my function just add a line after this:

<?php echo "<br>"; echo $service->getDescription(); ?>

Michiel Hasselo Smits
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please advise which file(s)/location needs to be changed with the above code to get the link to services on checkout form?

Is the code still accurate?

Most appreciated,
    Michiel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Michiel,

You may find the code example with an explanation on the first page of the current topic. You may add it to the functions.php file of your theme or to the Code Snippets plugin.

best regards,
    John Davis

Michiel Hasselo Smits
    Participant

Thanks,

Can you also share where to add this code? I cannot just save this in the functions.php

`echo $service->getDescription();

Regards,
    Michiel

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You may override the services section by removing the action below and then add it again with your custom modifications:

add_action( ‘mphb_sc_checkout_room_details’, array( ‘\MPHB\Views\Shortcodes\CheckoutView’, ‘renderServiceChooser’ ), 40, 4 );

You may also contact our support team to describe your request in more detail with the screenshots. We may review it as a custom order.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.