- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Mary Evans.
- September 8, 2020 at 10:43 am #1000523Rachanee MunarParticipant
Hi, I’d just like to ask at what configuration / instances does the status of a booking become, “Payment Pending”? Do you have to update a booking to “Payment Pending” manually? At what confirmation mode?
– By customer via email
– By admin manually
– Confirmation upon paymentSeptember 9, 2020 at 6:44 am #1000963Mary EvansParticipant
There are 3 available confirmation modes (the way a made booking gets confirmed).
With the conf. mode “Confirmation upon payment”, you can enable the needed in-built payment gateways: Pay on Arrival, PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora.
With “Confirmation upon payment”, as soon as the booking is made, a guest has some time in order to fulfil the payment (this time can be specified in Accommodation > Settings > Payment Gateways > General Settings > Pending Payment Time).
If the clint’s payment is successfully made during the specified time, the booking automatically gets Confirmed. If not – the booking becomes Abandoned.
M. EvansSeptember 9, 2020 at 6:51 am #1000966Rachanee MunarParticipant
Thanks, we are using the woocommerce integration add on, and it is inside woocommerce integration all payments are happening: direct bank transfer, check, etc, because we need the woocommerce integration to use a local payment system called paymongo. We noticed though that offline payments via woocommerce result in a status “Pending Admin” instead of “Pending Payment”
However, if we dont use paymongo, if we dont use the woocommerce add on, if we use all these: Pay on Arrival, PayPal, 2Checkout, Braintree, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora, meaning when we use, pay on arrival and customer doesnt arrive, automatically the booking is cancelled?September 10, 2020 at 6:49 am #1001745Mary EvansParticipant
1. Correct, if a payment is made via offline payment gateway, by default its status is “Pending Admin” and WooCommerce order status is “On-hold”
If the payment is not processed within the next 10 minutes, the admin will have to change the booking/order status to “Cancelled” manually.
2. As for Hotel Booking default “Pay on Arrival” payment gateway, as soon as a booking is made via this payment gateway, the booking’s status becomes “Confirmed” and a guest will have to pay with cash a soon as he arrives.
In case the guest does not arrive, an admin will have to change the booking’s status manually.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.