Automated Arrival/Departure Event-driven Emails
Automatically send pre-arrival emails (7 days before check-in, 1 day before check-in or any other custom period) to notify guests about the keys, lockboxes, dining facilities or whatever you need clients to be aware of.
Send automated emails in a certain time frame after departure to collect feedback, thank customers, offer discounts or send any other notifications and requests.
Unique Accommodation Type-based Notifications
One vacation rental runs on the self-service check-in while another requires interaction with a housekeeper? Different services are available for different rooms in a hotel? No problem, personalize automatic emails based on the accommodation types! Add custom information specific to each accommodation and be sure that the guest will receive the right email at the right moment.
Moreover, you can optionally include any custom property information to all other types of emails available in the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin.
Common Notifications for All Bookings
Are there things that are the same for all accommodation types? Send unlimited accommodation-independent extra notifications for each and every booking before or after the check-in/check-out date! Promote your breakfast options, local attractions, send a “thank you” or “we miss you” letter, ask to leave a review, etc.
You don’t need to send emails on a day-to-day basis anymore – set targeted emails on autopilot.
Guest, Admin and Custom Email Recipients
You can send the same email notifications to the guest, website administrator and even a list of custom email addresses. Or you can opt for sending custom alerts selectively to any of these recipients.
For example, you can send the same welcome email to all guests who confirmed a booking. Or perhaps you want only a housekeeper to get a notification on each new reservation? Then you just need to create a dedicated email template, set the custom recipient’s email address and designate when the message must be sent (e.g. 1 day before the guest’s arrival).
Fully Customizable Templates for Automated Emails
You can create and customize email templates with numerous macros for each notification. You’ll have two email macros for custom notices for each accommodation type.
While you can have just one email template for each specific type of notification, macros get replaced with your custom information specific to each booked property. You don’t need to go about emails for every property from scratch!
You can easily test how the email notifications work right from the admin dashboard.
There is also an advanced option to automatically subscribe users to your Mailchimp lists via Hotel Booking and Mailchimp Integration Addon.
How the Notifier Event-driven Emails add-on works
- Add a new notification (e.g. house rules emails).
- Set a trigger for driving this notification: designate in how many days before/after the check-in/check-out date your event-driven emails must be sent.
- Select the recipients: email addresses of guests who have a confirmed reservation, the website admin or some custom emails. There can be multiple recipient types.
- Create a custom email template dedicated to the notification type. Use Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2 macros if you need macros to be replaced with custom property information. Save your notification.
- Go the needed Accommodation type, find the Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2 fields and fill them in with custom information.
Note: if you leave these fields empty and have an arrival/departure-driven email that uses any of the macros (Accommodation Notice 1/Accommodation Notice 2), the guest will still receive the email but with empty strings.
- Test your email notification.