WooCommerce 3.0 Update Breaks Emmet Theme

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet WooCommerce 3.0 Update Breaks Emmet Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Albert
    Participant

I followed the directions you gave me and updated the theme via FTP and now the homepage and the shop are broken.

http://www.editcustomdesigns.com/
    http://www.editcustomdesigns.com/shop/

Please advise.

-Steve

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

It looks like some files were damages or corrupted while updating theme. Please try to re-install theme to fix it. We have also submitted a request to your email to assist you with it. Please check your email inbox folder and reply.

John Davis

Garth Penglase
    Participant

I have only recently installed the Emmet Pro theme 1.6.0.
    On the most recent WC update I have started getting the following PHP warnings. Do I need to go through and make the changes for this, or will there be an update soon?

[31-Oct-2017 03:54:56 UTC] The credit_card_form function is deprecated since version 2.6. Replace with WC_Payment_Gateway_CC->form.
    [31-Oct-2017 03:56:11 UTC] The woocommerce_clean function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with wc_clean.
    [31-Oct-2017 03:56:11 UTC] billing_email was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkout’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_order_payment, WC_Gateway_Pin_Payments->process_payment, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.
    [31-Oct-2017 03:56:11 UTC] order_total was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkout’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_order_payment, WC_Gateway_Pin_Payments->process_payment, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Garth,

The error log you provided does not seem to have anything related to theme. It looks like the conflict with other WooCommerce extensions. Did you try to disable some of them to see if it helps
    We have tested the theme locally and it worked perfectly on our side.
    We have also submitted a request to check your WordPress installation. Please check your email and reply.

Best regards,
    John D.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.