Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Regan

I haven’t got slider to work yet, but I can’t even edit slides with the editor. All I receive are spinning gears that are never ending. Has anyone else experienced this ? if so what is the fix. BTW I experience this on a fresh install of WordPress and the slider is the only plugin I have installed other than the WordPress default.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Regan,

We have found out that quotation marks are being removed in this file /wp-content/plugins/motopress-slider/motoslider_core/views/MsTemplate.html while looking source code in browser. However we have checked this file on server and all the quotation marks are there in a file.
    Could you try to contact your hosting provider asking them to check why the quotation marks are being removed from /wp-content/plugins/motopress-slider/motoslider_core/views/MsTemplate.html?ver=1.1.4 file while viewing it in browser (refer to source code)

Best regards,
    John

Damian
    Participant

Hi – I am having the same issue. How do I fix. at http://www.firstwave.com.au Damian

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Damian,

We need to have a closer look at the issue. That’s why we kindly ask you to submit a request providing access details there.

Best regards,
    John

Regan

I has everything to do with the /wp-content/plugins/motopress-slider/motoslider_core/views/MsTemplate.html
    I found an underscore between ms-pagination>_<div ng-class=”{ms_thumbnail that was causing issues
    and I sanitized the file separating out to more than one line and cleaned up some whitespace.
    That resolved my issues that I can see fo far, it is not your hosting providors problem it has to do with the code in that file.

If I could upload you mine I would, but it is just basic html so you should be able to clean it up fine
    hopefully this will save some other people the endless greif that I have had over the the fancy new Monstroid theme

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Regan,

We have just checked original file and could not find any underscore ‘_’ between the tags. Most likely it was added somehow to file on your server.

Best regards,
    John

JAkzam

I’m having the same issue…here: http://narayan.jacomenterprises.com/

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please make sure you faced this issue while using MotoPress slider plugin and not MotoPress Content Editor. If it occurred to MotoPress Slider plugin we would ask you to submit a request so that we could have a look at the issue.

If anybody else has the issue with loading slide in MotoPress Slider plugin we kindly ask you to submit a request and do not post such queries here on the forum. It occurs rarely as an exception and we need to investigate each case individually.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Bourassa
    Participant

Well I have this problem BUT not on all the computers. I have an iMac with 8 gig ans its ok.. MacBookPro with 4gig and it wont load… never ending gears. iMac 8 gig and it wont load. Windows 10 4 gig and it loads. What could cause this to not load and is there a way to activate logging so I can try to find the solution.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Try to clear the cache in your browsers and check it again. Your particular case requires to be reviewed personally. That’s why we would ask you to submit a request to our technical support providing admin access to your WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

kalle
    Participant

I am having this problem as well as of version 1.3.1. The previous version worked flawlessly. I have this issue even when all other plugins are turned off. My computer has 16 gigs of ram running Windows 10 so it is not hardware related. It won’t stop spinning either on Chrome nor on Windows Edge. Can you please provide the download link to version 1.2.3 so I can get my site back up and running? It is EXTREMELY urgent to get that version while you’re working on a fix as we’re losing business because of this.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are the first one who faced the issue like this after updating slider to 1.3.1 version. We need to test it to fix the issue as you can not use its new features – Posts and WooCommerce sliders. That’s why we requested the details in the ticket you have submitted.

Best regards,
    John

Saul Novick
    Participant

Hi, I am unable to edit any of the slides on my slider. It continuously shows those spinning gears.

I tried using Firefox and Chrome on Macbook Air
    All my plugins, theme and WordPress (4.5) are updated and my MotoPress Slider license is active.

Another point, which perhaps is connected and may help,
    I am also unable to add or create any new slides or sliders, when I click the button nothing happens, like an inactive button.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Saul,

We have discovered WordPress 4.5 incompatibility issue. We’ll fix it as soon as possible and release a fix in updated version.
    Please accept the deepest apologies for inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

Sharon

I also cannot edit my sliders. Have you any idea when a solution will be available please?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.