Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Sharon,

We realize the importance and priority of this issue and we are doing our best to fix it as soon as it is possible. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Bourassa
    Participant

I get the ever ending gears also. Thanks for making this a priority.

Enrique Romero Bernal
    Participant

Tengo el mismo problema, no consigo editar las fotos. Siempre están los engranajes.- He perdido dos días y necesito que funcione.-
    Gracias.
    Mi web: http://www.cazarenespaña.com

Enrique Romero Bernal
    Participant

I have the same problem with them not edit the photos , only the gears appear . Please , I need to fix it soon. Thank you.
    my web: http://www.cazarenespaña.com

Shane

Same issue here as well. WP 4.5 and MotoPress Slider 1.3.2

Inessa Sergeeva

Same problem with spinning gears. Are there any news about fixing? When will it be ready?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please accept the deepest apologies. We are working on the fix right now. If you need to edit slides urgently you can contact your hosting provider asking them to rollback to WordPress 4.4.2 version. Once you’ll see a notification about Slider update you will be able to proceed WordPress update again.
    Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
    John

Octavio M Yndart Noy
    Participant

Any news on the slider fix? I need to finish a site for a customer.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Octavio M Yndart Noy.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Octavio,

We’ll do our best to release an update with fix today. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    John

cryo

Hi,
    any news about the slider problem?

Regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have already released update 1.3.4 version of plugin with the fix. Please check your license activation and update Slider.

Best regards,
    John

Larry
    Participant

I validated my license for the editor, and the plugin update became available. I validated the slider, and no plugin update is available. Just shows Version 1.2.3, no option to update.

How do I get the update?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

If the license is really activated and you can not get notification about update you can remove out of dated version from your WordPress, download latest version from your MotoPress account and install it.
    Or you can submit a request to our support team and they will assist you with pleasure.

Best regards,
    John

Richard Bourassa
    Participant

Hello people,

I still have the problem. I verified and have version 1.3.4 of MotoPress Slider and I have a licence key valide until 2017 and I still can not edit slides… The gears turn endlessly…am I missing something…

Rick

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Most likely you use latest version of plugin and issue should not occur. Please contact our support team providing admin access to your WordPress and website URL. They will check the slider for you.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.