Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Andre and Alex,

Make sure you use latest version of plugin. Currently it is 2.0.0. Please check the license activation and update the plugin to the latest version.
    If it is not helpful please submit admin login details and website URL here.

Best regards,
    John

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Christina,

This topic is related to Slider plugin and not to Content Editor. Make sure you use latest version of Visual Builder (currently it is 2.2.0). If it is up to date please submit a new topic at Content Editor Forum

Best regards,
    John

Peter

How do I get the latest version of the slider/builder. I just bought my theme from Templatemonster and uploaded the default content but the slider doesn’t work and I just get the infanite cogs turning when I try and change the slides.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

You can get your license keys at your MotoPress account. You must have received a message with login details to your account. if you did not get it you can get password by this link

Best regards,
    John

Chris H.

I’m having the same issue but now when I try to update it the plugin it says successful and once I activate it I get this “The plugin motopress-slider/motopress-slider.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.” and the system asks me to reinstall it and activate it again ending me up in a big circle or uninstall/reinstall/activate and loop.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Seems like you have put license key of Content Editor to activate license of slider. Please make sure the license is activated correctly and update the plugin.
    If it is still not possible to update plugin you can remove plugin, download latest version from your account and install it.

Best regards,
    John

Patrick

Hi everybody,
    I am facing the same issue, ie: never ending gear wheels when attempting to edit slides.
    I am using WordPress 4.8-fr_FR.
    Anybody mabaged to fix this problem?
    Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Make sure there is installed latest version of Slider plugin. At this time it is 2.1.0.

Best regards,
    John

BRAVO Boosters
    Participant

Is there even a fix for this? I see a lot 5 pages saying “make sure you are using most recent version” comments but no real fix. Just bought this plugin as part of a package through TemplateMonster. I have activated my license and the version of the plugin is 2.1.0. According to the site that is the most recent version.

Is this going to be fixed?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Bravo,

Thank you for your comment. As you can see most common reason of the issue is usage of out of date version of plugin as 2.1.0 version of Slider is compatible with latest WordPress be default. If slider editor can not be launched it means that there might be a conflict with third party plugin. You can try to deactivate plugins one by one to see when editor of slider can be launched properly. You can email us in case you need our assistance in this or reporting the plugin that caused the issue. Thank you.

best regard,
    John

Web_Dev_127001
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is installed out of date version of plugin at your website. Please email our support team in regards to license keys. Thank you.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.