Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Scott D Wilson
    Participant

Talk to your hosting site. Chances are they don’t have enough memory allocated. I had to get it bumped to 128 before the editor would work without a problem.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your experience you shared with us. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
    John

Rusty Glaze
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

You use out of dated version of plugins. You should activate your licenses to get notifications about new versions available.

Best regards,
    John

Rand

Hi

Any word on the WordPress 4.5 incompatibility issue? When can we expect an update?

Thank you!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Rand,

MotoPress Content Editor v2.0.3 is fully compatible with WordPress 4.5.2. If you faced any difficulties you can submit a request to our support team providing admin login data and license key.

Best regards,
    John

Randy

Hi

Any word on the WordPress 4.5 incompatibility issue? I try to update slider and gears just spin…

Please let me know,
    Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Randy,

Please make sure your license is active and Slider has been updated to version 1.3.4. It is compatible with WordPress 4.5.2. If it is up to date and you still have difficulties you can submit a request to our technical support team.

Best regards,
    John

Richard

Hello Motopress Team

Has this Motopress Slider Plugin been updated yet? Because I’m still having the same issue.
    I’m asking it here, because I don’t know where to look if it has been updated or not.

Best Regards,
    Richard

Richard

Never mind me, I only checked the first page

Eric

Has there been a patch released for this? I just installed it and all I get is spinning gears on the slider editor.

Sandra Sailer
    Participant

I was having the same issue and just upgraded to version 1.3.4 and it’s working again now.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Yes, check license activation and make sure you use latest version of slider. Currently it is 1.3.4 version. The issue should be fixed.

Best regards,
    John

Melvin

Hello.

I am having the same issue as everyone, the gears appear when I try to edit slides and it doesn’t actually load.

URL: http://www.melvinasare.com

Could you help?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Melvin,

What is the version of Slider? Have your tried to activate its license and update to latest version? have you followed recommendations above? Please specify or submit a request providing admin access and website URL if you need assistance with plugin update.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.