Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Slider Never Ending Spinning Gears when try to edit slide

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Garfield St.Hilaire

Hello, was a fixed ever provided. I just purchased a theme from monster and it included Monstroid and motopress slider. unfortunately, I am now faced with the endless spinning gears when I’m trying to edit any section of the motopress slider. I am using WordPress version 4.6.1 and MotoPress Slider Version 1.2.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Garfield,

Yes, the issue has been fix in 1.3.4 version. Please make sure the license is activated and update Slider to latest version. We have mentioned about it here in this topic. Please refer here.

Best regards,
    John

Daniel
    Participant

I’m having an strange situation with Motopress Content Editor with a new license. since the never ending Spinning Gears only happen when I try to edit/create PAGES. With Posts I can load the editor normally.

Can you tell me a reason why this would be happening in my case?

Thanks!
    Daniel

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Daniel.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Your case requires more attention. We’ve received your request and will test plugin at your WordPress. The issue may be caused by theme (page layouts, scripts, etc.) or other installed plugins. We can not say for sure without testing your WordPress.

Best regards,
    John

Andrew

Sliders not editable spinning gears of death

Stefan

Same here.

My company purchased a theme from monster with motopress slider included.
    Can’t edit the sliders.

MotoPress Slider Version 1.1.4, there is no update button.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew and Stefan,

If you scroll above till reply #post-376054 you’ll see that you use out of dated version of plugin. All you need is to activate license key to notification about latest slider versions and update plugin.

Best regards,
    John

David

Hello.

I am also having this issue, nor can I create any slides.

I have updated to Version: 2.0.0 and this problem is occuring before and after the update, any ideas on this?

Many thanks

Simon-Pierre Marion

Hi,
    I have the same issue and I am using WordPress 4.6.1 running Monstroid theme.
    I have tried on MAC and PC and with browsers Safari and Google Chrome.
    What should I do?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi David and Simon,

Probably there are installed some files which caused an issue at your WordPress installations. You can try to deactivate them and find those plugins.
    If it is not helpful you can submit requests to our support team. We’ll have a closer look at it.

Best regards,
    John

Esselink.nu

Hi there!

Same issue here: endless spinning gear when adding a new slide. Version 2.0 and license till december 2017.

Esselink.nu – Emiel Jansen

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please submit a request providing admin login data. We’ll take a closer look at your WordPress installation.

Best regards,
    John

ANDRE JATMIKA

Hi,
    im using wordpress 4.7.2 and my motopress can not be changed with its never ending spinning gears. is there anything i can do to fix this. please guide what needs to be edit or something. i spend money to buy these template and when i found the slider cannot changed, iam disappointed because i can make my website go live. please help.

thanks
    Andre

Alex

Never ending spinning gears when trying to edit.

I´m new with this and before resetting the app on prestashop i downloaded the slider that came in a Json file.

Imported the file and it was successful but now when trying to edit it i still get the never ending spinning gears anyway and when i preview my website the slider is not showing up where it used to be.

Probably there is a file needed to be edited and insert the slide shortcode but i don´t know which file to edit.

Christina Bloom
    Participant

I’m having the same issue of never ending spinning gears, but only on my one page that has a lot of content on it. I can easily open visual editor on all of my other pages that don’t have as much content. Any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.