Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Heiniger
    Participant

Hello There

First thanks for toes great plugins.

When I saw that the “Hotel Booking Payment Request” exists I was thinking great, we can offer something like this pay 50% on reservation and the rest 14 days before arrival.

But what is if the booking is done 2 days before arrival?
    Now he gets charged 50% and just after (if its work) get asked for the rest of the payment. not really user-friendly.

My suggestion with the user payment set to deposit
    http://prntscr.com/mcd9f6
    We should be able to add numbers of days before arrival its deposit instead of 100%

So we could say its 50% deposit until 30 Days before arrival then 100%
    and with this plugin, we say charge the rest 14 days before arrival.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your feedback. So you mean it would be more convenient to let visitors pay full amount (100%) if the reservation is made less than X days before arrival? And if the reservation is made more than X days before arrival then he pays deposit and on X day gets the email notification to pay the rest? Please clarify.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Marcel Heiniger
    Participant

Yes that is exactly what I mean.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thanks you Marcel, we’ve added your request to our list of features and will update his topic when we have any news.

Anybody who needs this adjustments too feel free to leave your votes below so we could see the importance of the feature.

Chrissy Raudonis
    Participant

We would also like this functionality.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for your feedback.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Betty Morris
    Participant

We would also like this functionality! It is confusing to our customers who book in the near future to pay half when booking and then immediately get an email requesting the remainder of the payment. Thanks so much!!!

Thomas
    Participant

I totally support this feature request.

Similar feature request is to set an admin option to charge deposit or full amount, depending on the number of nights booked : usually you can request full amount for a low number of nights, or a deposit if the reservation is for several weeks.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you Betty and Thomas,

Both requests are added. We’ll update the topi when we have any news. Thanks

Aidan Taggart
    Participant

I would also like to add my support for this feature request.

Thanks, Aidan

Nick Shemenski
    Participant

I would also like this feature.

Yuenger
    Participant

Yes, I really need this. I would like a 50% deposit but then if less than 30 days prior to booking they would have to pay the full amount. Please add this feature.

Lorne Neale
    Participant

Here’s an alternative that we are used to from Wix Hotels: Collect 1 day accommodation for deposit.
    We run a small bed and breakfast and are just started using Motopress Hotels and so far the plug-in coupled with woocommerce is working out well. We are in Canada so options are limited for payment optioins compared to the US. Having the option to charge for one nights accommodation works well with our reservation policy.

Thanks,
    Lorne Neale
    Kettle & Keep Guest House
    Meadow Lake, SK, Canada
    kettleandkeep.com

Mike Leibbrandt
    Participant

Hi there,

I also desperately need this feature please. I assumed that it would be standard config. Same as a previous post, all bookings 30 days or less are required to pay the full amount. Bookings greater than 30 days require 50% deposit.

Thank you.
    Michael

Kevin Harwood
    Participant

+1 for this feature request (bookings 30 days or less are required to pay the full amount. Bookings greater than 30 days require 50% deposit.).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.