Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike and Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback and thoughts you shared. We’ve added your votes to the feature request. Thanks

best regards,
    J. Davis

Brian Barker
    Participant

This is the number 1 change I’d like to see. Had expected this to be a feature from the start.

When the system creates 2 payment requests immediately after one transaction it looks to the customer like something has gone wrong.

Julien Verhaeghe
    Participant

+1 to this feature. It would be much more user friendly.

The rule is exatcly what you said :

We need to be able to fully charge a customer if they book less than 7 days than the check-in. And if there is more than 7 days before check-in, they only pay the deposit.

I think it’s a must-have, it’s so confusing right now for the customer and it can scare them during the process thinking that they did something wrong or that the service is charged twice (though it’s not, but it’s psychological).

Kudos!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thank you for your for your feedback. We’ll keep this in mind.

best regards,
    J. Davis

angelique henry
    Participant

I need this feature as well.

Maria Preston
    Participant

Will be a great feature… bookings xx days or less are required to pay the full amount. Bookings greater than xx days require xx% deposit.

I wrote to receive update about this implementation…

Guy Collins
    Participant

Yes – this is really needed.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for notifying us, we appreciate your opinion. We will add your requests to the feature requests list and notify you as soon as the requested feature gets implemented.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Mary Evans.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Mary Evans.
    Matthew Scott
    Participant

I would also like this feature.

John Snelgrove
    Participant

Yes, definitely require this feature….

Mark Hannan
    Participant

We need this feature too!

Would like to charge a deposit for a standard rate booking but charge the full amount if they choose the non-refundable rate!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Thank you for your votes, we have added them to our feature requests list and will notify you as soon as there are any news on when this gets implemented.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

Aron Martinez
    Participant

You can add my vote to this feature request, which makes sense and is definitely required. It is very ugly and confusing for clients if they pay a deposit and receive another payment request immediately afterwards.

I would also like to add something to the request: it would be useful to be able to handle the deposit/full payment more dynamically, activating it only for specific room rates. Right now, in the payment options, we have only the choice between activating deposit or full payment, but in some cases a more “hybrid” approach would be needed.
    If we have for example “Refundable” rates, it makes sense that the client pays the deposit (e.g. 50%) upfront, and the remaining amount X days before arrival (if there is still enough time left, else he pays the full amount upfront).
    For “Non-refundable” rates, on the other hand, it would make sense that the client pays the entire amount upfront (without deposit).

Thank you in advance and best regards,
    Aron

Mark Hannan
    Participant

+1 for this feature request too. Deposit payment option and option for a non-refundable rate that needs to be paid in full!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Aron and Mark,

Thank you for your feedback to pay full amount if reservation is made less than X days before check-in.
    Though I’d ask you to add new topic for your other feature request to charge deposit or full amount depending on rate.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.