Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by   Mary Evans 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Mike and Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback and thoughts you shared. We’ve added your votes to the feature request. Thanks

best regards,
    J. Davis

Brian Barker
    Participant

This is the number 1 change I’d like to see. Had expected this to be a feature from the start.

When the system creates 2 payment requests immediately after one transaction it looks to the customer like something has gone wrong.

Julien Verhaeghe
    Participant

+1 to this feature. It would be much more user friendly.

The rule is exatcly what you said :

We need to be able to fully charge a customer if they book less than 7 days than the check-in. And if there is more than 7 days before check-in, they only pay the deposit.

I think it’s a must-have, it’s so confusing right now for the customer and it can scare them during the process thinking that they did something wrong or that the service is charged twice (though it’s not, but it’s psychological).

Kudos!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Julien,

Thank you for your for your feedback. We’ll keep this in mind.

best regards,
    J. Davis

angelique henry
    Participant

I need this feature as well.

Tomas Medina
    Participant

Will be a great feature… bookings xx days or less are required to pay the full amount. Bookings greater than xx days require xx% deposit.

I wrote to receive update about this implementation…

Guy Collins
    Participant

Yes – this is really needed.

Mary Evans

Hello,

Thank you for notifying us, we appreciate your opinion. We will add your requests to the feature requests list and notify you as soon as the requested feature gets implemented.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by   Mary Evans.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by   Mary Evans.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.