Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Heiniger
    Participant

Fully agree with Caroline Defres. I do not understand why it’s in feature request and not bug list, the plugin is just useless without this functionality.

My clients didn’t renew their subscription because of this. 🙁

John Snelgrove
    Participant

I have to also agree with recent comments. This limitation has stopped me using this plugin for more clients.

Other than this problem (almost a bug) the plugin does work well.

Ciaran Connolly
    Participant

Also need this feature urgently! Add my vote

Ryan Sweeney
    Participant

This feature request is now right at 18 months old. When will it actually be implemented? MANY of your customers want it. Why are you not listening to your customer base and adding this simple feature?

John Snelgrove
    Participant

Losing users of this plugin due to this limitation and I will not be using for any others until this problem is sorted..

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for all the upvotes and comments left here. We do respect our clients’ point of view and wishes, however, such delay in the feature implementation was connected with the fact that there were more requested features and important tasks our developers have been implementing.
    However, I am glad to share information with you that the requested feature is implementing at the moment and waits for its release.
    Please, keep the license activated. We will notify all of you as soon as the plugin is updated with the requested feature.
    Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello!

We are happy to inform you that in the 3.8.3 version of the Hotel Booking plugin https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/ there was added the ability to set the number of days prior to the check-in date applicable for applying deposits. 
    We notify you since you’ve requested this feature.

Now, you may configure the needed deposit time frame under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > Payment Gateways > General > Deposit Time Frame.

If you purchased Hotel Booking separately via motopress.com, please, make sure the plugin license is activated (in Accommodation > Settings > License), in order to get the update.
    In case you got the plugin with a rental theme only, please, have a look at this article.

We also recommend having a look at addons for the Hotel Booking plugin https://motopress.com/products/category/hotel-booking-addons/ that expand its functionality and help get more satisfied guests.

Best regards,
    M Evans

Amy Page
    Participant

Best news!! thank you.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Amy,

You are welcome! We are happy you are satisfied 🙂
    Feel free to contact us in case of any questions.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Caroline Defres
    Participant

Hi Mary,
    Also thanks a lot to everybody in the team for this!! Really looking forward to use this feature!
    Best regards,
    Caroline

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Caroline,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a pleasure to read such feedbacks!

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.