Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Hotel Booking Payment Request Feature request in combination with “Hotel Booking Payment Request”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

+1 for making customers pay full price inside of a specified time frame when they would normally pay by a deposit to secure

Nick Shemenski
    Participant

Any update on this feature request? It was requested over a year ago and there have been 15 votes in this forum for this feature.

Thank you,

Nick

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for all your upvotes, we’ve added them to the feature request list. This request does have high demand, but our developers make a decision on what features to add after each plugin update based on the number of requests for different features. We will notify you as soon as the requested feature is released.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

Alana Wells
    Participant

This feature would be very nice. I hope it is implemented into next update soon

Amy Page
    Participant

Any update on this request? I have booked several last minute bookings and have had several confused customers. Is there a way to get this request bumped up? Looks like it has been on the list for over a year and several people need this updated.

Thanks!

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Amy,

The upvotes are added and counted by our developers. However, as it was mentioned, our developers make a decision on what features to add after each plugin update based on the number of requests for different requested features.
    We will contact you as soon as the request gets implemented.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mike Fountain
    Participant

+1 for this please.

Ryan Sweeney
    Participant

+1 for this feature.

I’m already using Hotel Booking, but once this feature has been added, I will purchase the Payment Request add-on.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Thank you for your votes and feedback, we collect them and our developers pay attention to them, in order to implement the feature in the future.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

UPR
    Participant

+1 from me! It is confusing for the guest and more work from the admin side of things.

This should be a standard feature of hotel booking, not the payment request. If the booking is defined X days ahead, take set percentage of deposit, otherwise full payment at time of booking.

Cheers,
    Sash

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Sash,

The Hotel Booking plugin functions in that way that allows paying the full amount or deposit.
    The Payment Request addon enables the functionality of paying the full or remaining balance in a certain number of days before arrival. The feature request of paying full price or deposit in a certain number of days, not to send the payment request link as soon as the booking is made in case it is made in X number of days, not to confuse customers, is on our feature request list.
    We’ll update the topic as soon as there is any news.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

UPR
    Participant

Perfect, thank you!

Jason Blackburn
    Participant

+1 for me.

Just set up new site with your plugin for client and they were disappointed this was not a feature. Taking a 50% deposit on 14+ days or 100% for less than 14 days is their standard practice and was available in their previous site.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Mary Evans
    Participant

Thank you for your votes.

We notify the plugin developers and they are going to release this feature in one of the future updates.
    We will notify you as soon as there is any news.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Caroline Defres
    Participant

+1 from me too.

Hi,
    My bosses need this feature as well. I noticed people have been asking for this feature since 2019. I don’t think my bosses are willing to wait another year for this feature to change. There have already been 2,3 issues with which they were not happy so this might be the one that pushes their patience. It’s really a pity because other than that hotel booking from motopress has been a god sent. I hope your developers will get to ad this soon.

Kind regards,
    Caroline

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.