Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Thomas Hallwright.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi!
    1)Is there a way to print off a reservation sheets for guests to sign when they arrive?

2) Can I export booking records into an excel spreadsheet, with details such as Booking ID, payment ID, guest name, address, phone, check-in and out dates, cottage booked, payment amount etc? i.e. Could the the information which is sent to the host by email be exported easily to an excel spreadsheet?

Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi
    I have just had a play with using the Wp All Export (free) plug-in and have managed to export fields from the Booking custom-fields data and insert the data into a custom excel template. However I am unable to extract the room-type (in my case the name of the cottage), number of guests (adults, children) and extra services purchased from the custom field _mphb_booking_price_breakdown with the csv export file. Perhaps you could suggest a SQL query for this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your questions.

1. Unfortunately there is no predefined preview page of booking so you may try to print it from browser being at booking editor page. We’ve added your request to our list of features and update this topic when we have any news.

2. As for export so there is not such an option as well and we will keep this in mind. You may add and vote for top features at our facebook community

best regards,
    J. Davis

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad to inform you that now it is possible to export all the booking info in the CSV format for reporting. Make sure to update the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin to its latest version (3.5.0) to use this and other new features.

Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi Stacy. Thank you for being so responsive!

Although I must be a little dim because I can’t see how to export the data I need as a CSV file by just using the MP plug-in (I have updated the MP version). Perhaps you could post some instructions?

However I did implement my own solution some time ago, using WP All Export (paid version) which allows the use of a function editor.

So I extract the values I need from one of the custom field JS objects. I then import the csv file into Capsule CRM and Mailchimp as needed; and also an excel template that I can easily print out for my guests to sign at check-in. Unfortunately my attempts to automate using Zapier didn’t go so well – so I use a few manual steps to get my emails out and forms printed.

Kind regards, Christine

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

You can find Reports option under Dashboard > Bookings > Reports. It allows to export more information than All Import plugin and allows to select the period of exported bookings in more flexible way.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Christine Booth
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your feedback and shared experience.

Sylvain MARCON
    Participant

Hello how one does to print the invoices and see all the customers as there are no lists of my customers, thank you very much

Andre Flores

Hello, Sylvain!

Unfortunately, generating invoices feature is not available in the Hotel Booking at the moment, however, we do have such a feature request and it is already in our to-do list. I have added your up-vote to it as well. Once there are any updates regarding this matter, we will let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Petia Koleva
    Participant

Hi!

How can I vote for adding of invoicing functionality too? I find it very important.

Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello, Petia!

I have added you up-vote to the request, thank you!

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We are delighted to let you know that we have just released the great PDF Invoices add-on for Hotel Booking, make sure to check it out now!
    Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions.
    We are also open to any suggestions related to add-on improvement, so feel free to share your thoughts about by commenting this thread.

Regards,
    Andre

Thomas Hallwright
    Participant

Hi
    Is there any ability or other plugin that is able to automatically every day, export a custom csv report for that day and send it to a specific email address?

For example, export just the name and notes pages and send it to an email address. (even better would be to convert to pdf)
    Thanks

Andre Flores

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your suggestion, it is much appreciated. Unfortunately, there is no such option available in the Hotel Booking plugin at the moment, however, we will take your suggestion into consideration for future plugin updates.

Let’s see if there are more users, who also needs this feature.
    Feel free to let us know you are interested in this feature by commenting below.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.