Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   J. Davis 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi!
    1)Is there a way to print off a reservation sheets for guests to sign when they arrive?

2) Can I export booking records into an excel spreadsheet, with details such as Booking ID, payment ID, guest name, address, phone, check-in and out dates, cottage booked, payment amount etc? i.e. Could the the information which is sent to the host by email be exported easily to an excel spreadsheet?

Christine Booth
    Participant

Hi
    I have just had a play with using the Wp All Export (free) plug-in and have managed to export fields from the Booking custom-fields data and insert the data into a custom excel template. However I am unable to extract the room-type (in my case the name of the cottage), number of guests (adults, children) and extra services purchased from the custom field _mphb_booking_price_breakdown with the csv export file. Perhaps you could suggest a SQL query for this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your questions.

1. Unfortunately there is no predefined preview page of booking so you may try to print it from browser being at booking editor page. We’ve added your request to our list of features and update this topic when we have any news.

2. As for export so there is not such an option as well and we will keep this in mind. You may add and vote for top features at our facebook community

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.