- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J. Davis.
- February 14, 2019 at 2:28 am #772172Christine BoothParticipant
1)Is there a way to print off a reservation sheets for guests to sign when they arrive?
2) Can I export booking records into an excel spreadsheet, with details such as Booking ID, payment ID, guest name, address, phone, check-in and out dates, cottage booked, payment amount etc? i.e. Could the the information which is sent to the host by email be exported easily to an excel spreadsheet?February 15, 2019 at 1:39 am #772686Christine BoothParticipant
I have just had a play with using the Wp All Export (free) plug-in and have managed to export fields from the Booking custom-fields data and insert the data into a custom excel template. However I am unable to extract the room-type (in my case the name of the cottage), number of guests (adults, children) and extra services purchased from the custom field _mphb_booking_price_breakdown with the csv export file. Perhaps you could suggest a SQL query for this?February 20, 2019 at 7:31 am #774720J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your questions.
1. Unfortunately there is no predefined preview page of booking so you may try to print it from browser being at booking editor page. We’ve added your request to our list of features and update this topic when we have any news.
2. As for export so there is not such an option as well and we will keep this in mind. You may add and vote for top features at our facebook community
J. DavisJune 18, 2019 at 2:28 pm #816720Stacy LindKeymaster
We are glad to inform you that now it is possible to export all the booking info in the CSV format for reporting. Make sure to update the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin to its latest version (3.5.0) to use this and other new features.July 9, 2019 at 6:04 am #825985Christine BoothParticipant
Hi Stacy. Thank you for being so responsive!
Although I must be a little dim because I can’t see how to export the data I need as a CSV file by just using the MP plug-in (I have updated the MP version). Perhaps you could post some instructions?
However I did implement my own solution some time ago, using WP All Export (paid version) which allows the use of a function editor.
So I extract the values I need from one of the custom field JS objects. I then import the csv file into Capsule CRM and Mailchimp as needed; and also an excel template that I can easily print out for my guests to sign at check-in. Unfortunately my attempts to automate using Zapier didn’t go so well – so I use a few manual steps to get my emails out and forms printed.
Kind regards, ChristineJuly 11, 2019 at 1:41 pm #827122J. DavisKeymaster
You can find Reports option under Dashboard > Bookings > Reports. It allows to export more information than All Import plugin and allows to select the period of exported bookings in more flexible way.
J. DavisJuly 16, 2019 at 1:56 am #828225Christine BoothParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.July 16, 2019 at 2:08 pm #828428J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your feedback and shared experience.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.