Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Print a reservation sheet for guests and export to spreadsheet

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by Thomas Hallwright.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Hallwright
    Participant

Hi
    I would be interested in the automatic export option, for example exporting the bookings for a set day or week and notes applied to them.
    Thanks

BuenVivir Casa
    Participant

+1 upvote for the automatic export

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please clarify the request in more detail to help us understand how this should work? Do you mean you need to get the reports generated automatically? If it is so where the CSV file should be sent or delivered after it is automatically generated?
    Could you please describe some use cases when they might be needed? Thanks.

best regards,
    John Davis

BuenVivir Casa
    Participant

We need reports that are automatically generated and sent to a specified email address on a daily or weekly basis (e.g. a report of all arrivals and departures in a week for the cleaning service).

Probably this could be done by a Cron job (e.g. using Crony Plugin) if you provide a documentation on how to set this up.

Thomas Hallwright
    Participant

Hi BuenVivir Casa
    I have developed a custom plugin that achieves exactly this.
    The plugin automatically exports bookings which are sent on a defined schedule to email addresses.
    Both abooking list format or accommodation calendar format are supported.

I can also customise the solution to your requirements.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.