Payment with Stripe is not working

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Andre Flores

Hello Sergio,

There must be some other reason for the issue, as it is definitely resolved in the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.10.
    Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing access to your dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Ravindra,

Both tickets are already taken care of by one of our agents J. Davis, you will get further assistance with both issues in tickets #41291 and #41264.
    As for Google Pay, you may integrate it via Stripe in WooCommerce plugin. You will need our WooCommerce Payments add-on (paid), WooCommerce plugin (free) and Stripe for WooCommerce (free).

Regards,
    Andre

Ravindra Shinde
    Participant

Hello Andre,

as i received email from your team issue is on 3d secure payment bug in ver 3.9.10 i request you to kindly solve this issue urgently.

for google pay i have to install 2 extra plugin this is not good for speed and investigate any issue if come in WordPress this is basic function and you have to give this function in core plugin HB you people are adding plugins for new features for extra money but if any user get problem in WordPress then this hard for beginner user to find where is problem which plugin showing problem every time for basic function you are suggesting new plugin and ADD On for extra money.

Andre Flores

Hello Ravindra,

Our developers have already found a resolution, it will be included in the next plugin update, which is expected to be released shortly.
    As for the Google Pay, please understand that we are unable to include all the possible payment gateways to the plugin. From our experience, most popular gateways are PayPal and Stripe, which are already included by default. There are many local payment gateways, which are used by other Customers, therefore we have developed such an add-on as WooCommerce Payments, so our users could integrate additional gateways to the Hotel Booking via WooCommerce.

We will take your suggestion regarding Google Pay into consideration though, thank you for that.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Ravindra,

We have just released the Hotel Booking v. 3.9.11 with the Stripe 3D Secure issue fixed. Kindly update the plugin to the latest version in order to have Stripe working properly.

Regards,
    Andre

Chiara Rizzi
    Participant

I re-open this thread cause I have he same problem. when i want to use stripe, the box to fill is disappeared since a week or so. my booking plugin version now is the 4.6 but it started from a previous version

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Chiara,

Thanks for your reply. There are no issues with Stripe in the latest versions of the Hotel Booking plugin. I’d recommend that you check configurations of the Stripe in the booking plugin. You may also try disabling third-party plugins and switching to another theme to check if the issue is caused by any plugin or your active theme.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.