Payment with Stripe is not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hello, Im using stripe payment in my web. At the end of the reservation, when I check stripe payment and click in book now the web redirects to this page: confirmacion-de-reserva?step=booking but the only message that appears is: its a mandatory field. The plugin doesn’t show any form to execute the payment using stripe (to introduce the credit card).

Andre Flores

Hello Sergio,

The issue requires some extra attention, I would kindly ask that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue you are facing.

Regards,
    Andre

Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hello I still have the issue, when I try to use stripe, with credit card payment I am not available to fill the credit card box

Andre Flores

Hello Sergio,

Our developers are aware of the issue and have already found a solution. The fix will be included in the next plugin update, which is expected to be released shortly.
    Meanwhile, kindly use Hotel Booking v. 3.9.8 sent to you by one of our support agents via email.

Regards,
    Andre

Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Could you send me the version 3.9.8?
    Do I have to configure everything again with the new version?

Regards,
    Sergio

Andre Flores

Hello Sergio,

The Hotel Booking v.3.9.8 has been sent to you in ticket #40850. There is no need to configure everything from scratch, as the data will remain after plugin replacement.

Regards,
    Andre

Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hello,

The new version 3.9.10 has this issue solved?

Andre Flores

Yes, that is correct, the issue with Stripe is fixed in v. 3.9.10.

Regards,
    Andre

Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hi,
    I have installed the new version 3.9.10 and it still doesn’t work, also we have a message: “Hotel Booking Commerce Payments plugin requires Hotel Booking Plugin version 2.4.0 or higher”.

Ravindra Shinde
    Participant

Hello Andree

with the update 3.9.10 still stripe payment is not working our website is from india.

Andre Flores

Hello Sergio,

The message means that you most likely have outdated WooCommerce Payments/WooCommerce plugins or do not have WooCommerce plugin installed/activated in your dashboard.
    As for the Stripe not working, I would ask that you submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Ravindra,

Kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, we will investigate the issue in more details.

Regards,
    Andre

Sergio Martinez Viana
    Participant

Hello Andre,

The version 3.9.10 leads to the same kind of error than the version before. There is no box to fill with the credit card number.

Please I have been waiting for a month for this problem to be solved and you told me this version will solve it, but it is not.

Ravindra Shinde
    Participant

hello andry i have submitted ticket i am facing same problem but no one is solving this problem

also i am facing huge problem in cal sync this function executing admin.ajax function rapidly and my hosting account monthly quota over in 6 days only so i request you to kindly look into this matter urgently we are facing huge loss due to this type of problems and kindly provide urgent support.

i have submitted both ticket with my membership email id

Ravindra

Ravindra Shinde
    Participant

Hello Andre,

how we can enable Google pay ( Gpay ) in stripe india this is most used payment method because everyone don’t have credit/debit card at the time of booking kindly help

Ravindra

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.