- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 1 week ago by J. Davis.
- October 11, 2022 at 3:20 am #1363956Pavel LukášParticipant
1. in the administration, add another option for the status of the reservation to PAID, which will then send an e-mail with payment confirmation. Reservations are approved by the administrator. Also, make it possible to filter the status PAID in the menu of reservations.
2. Add the option, after the reservation has been approved by the administrator, to forward a copy of the approval to the administrator as well.October 12, 2022 at 5:28 am #1364481J. DavisKeymaster
The first request has been already added from your another topic post https://motopress.com/forums/topic/confirmed-by-admin-mode-deposit/#post-1356725
As for the option to resend the confirmed booking notification to the Administrator I’d ask you to specify the situation when you need this? Actually, you may install a third-party plugin that logs all the emails sent from your site to be sure you did not miss any information or check the needed information.
John DavisOctober 12, 2022 at 6:08 am #1364499Pavel LukášParticipant
JOHN, I looked at the Hotel Booking Notifier plugin, but there is no DEMO or LITE version, so I can’t test it. $59.00 to send a confirmation of a payment for example is enough money for me.
If the admin modifies the reservation, modifies the price or date, so that he has control over the change, we send a copy to the accounting office. It’s a bit clumsy to always export to CSV – XLS and then copy via Mass Correspondence to Word and send it to the accounting department.October 17, 2022 at 2:35 am #1366143J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your reply. Perhaps you would be interested in a PDF invoice plugin. It does not allow you to re-send an email to the admin but you may generate a PDF file with all the booking and payment information. You may simply generate an invoice and send it to the accounting office.
John DavisOctober 17, 2022 at 3:17 am #1366165Pavel LukášParticipant
John – thanks for the info, but that’s the same situation, I’d rather use the Hotel Booking Notifier ones. But even without the demo, $59 is a lot of money for me. I work for a non-profit organization to rent 5 cabins for members of the non-profit organization. I already paid for the Hotel booking plugin from my own account – privately. That’s why $59 is a lot of money to me. But thanks for the info.October 17, 2022 at 10:52 pm #1366513J. DavisKeymaster
Thanks for your reply. The Notifier add-on sends a message one time and there is no option to send it manually. So if the notifications are sent automatically and you edit the booking after that, then it is not possible to send a notification with updated information. We have such a request in our list of features, however, it is not selected for development yet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.