Confirmed by admin mode + deposit

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

I want my guests to pay a 30% deposit but to keep ‘confirm by admin’ mode. The rest will be paid after arrival.

So I’m interested in achieving this flow
    1. User chooses the dates
    2. See the full price and deposit on the website
    3. Books the stay
    4. Admin confirms the booking
    5. The user receives a confirmation email and deposit payment link
    6. The rest of the payment is paid upon arrival

Is that possible to achieve?
    So far I see that deposit is only available with confirmation upon payment mode, which is very limiting.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Magdalena,

Thanks for your question. At the moment, the deposit works with confirmation by online payments. So there is no possibility to send a payment request to pay the deposit while confirming the bookings manually. We have this request in our list of features and I’ve added your upvote to this task. We will notify you when we have any news on this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Magdalena Horanin
    Participant

Thank you J.Davis. Do you have any news about when you’re planning to implement this option? I think it’s a pretty logical solution and many people would benefit from it.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

So I would need this same model too. So I am joining with a request for programming asap.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I would need the possibility to set the status paid in the administration menu Booking – All booking. I have the reservation approved by the administrator, I confirm the reservation, an email is sent to the customer. But he hasn’t paid yet, so I need another option, to mark the reservation as paid. Confirmed and paid are two different statuses for me.
    Filtering by paid status would also be useful.
    Thank you.

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I would need a search in the Bookings menu by Paid. To find out who hasn’t been paid. Also, a new PAID flag would be good. This would indicate that the booking is approved and paid for. The reservation is confirmed by the administrator. If, after setting Paid, an e-mail with payment confirmation could be sent, that would be absolutely great.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your question. You can find the column Price at Bookings > All Bookings. It show the total price for booking and Paid amount. When there is Paid: $0 it means that the booking has not been paid yet.
    Let me know if it is helpful or you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Pavel Lukáš
    Participant

I guess I didn’t describe what I needed, I don’t speak English that well, so I apologize in advance. I need the ability to filter by paid status as well.
    I would also like another option to set the reservation status to PAID. And that after setting this status, an email is sent to the customer, with proof of payment or just information – that the reservation is COMPLETE.
    Status Confirmed means only that the reservation is confirmed – deadline. But there is still waiting for payment when approved by the administrator. Therefore, I would need another PAID status, including sending a message.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your feedback. There is no such a possibility at the moment. I’ve added your request to our list of features. We will notify you if we have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Robert
    Participant

Just to add to this. It would be great to have a way to easily see which bookings haven’t paid, either the full amount or which are due to make their second payment. A Dashboard page where we could go to which has a summary of events (e.g. guests checking in this week, guests checking out payments due this week, outstanding payments etc) would be really useful. The Bedful engine does a good job at this so if that could be replicated that would be a good starting point.

Andre Flores

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to let you know that we have recently released the Payment Request addon v. 2.0.0 with the ability to create more types of payment requests: deposit-based, of any fixed amount, or a percentage of the booking value. Feel free to update the plugin to get this feature.

Best regards,
    Andre Flores

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.