Generate Invoice for Client

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Guara
    Participant

Hello!

I’m a new user (and touristic business owner) who’s happily using one of your themes with this plugin.

I’m configuring it so that I can use it as PMS and I quite found what I needed. I’m just not finding a straight-forward option to generate an invoice for my clients with services registered during their stay. Am I missing something or I need to implement that and work with the DB?

Thank you very much and congratulations for the job.

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our plugin does not have functionality for generating invoices.

Natascha Kogler
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Felix Frey
    Participant

I would like to follow up on your question.
    Is there a possibility to generate invoices, somehow semi automaticly. Does anyone has an idea, e.g. using woocommerce or any other application.

And: is motopress working on an addon to integrate that functionality in hotel booking?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Felix,

Please, note: the purpose of the WooCommerce Payments addon is to integrate custom payment gateways of WooCommerce and WooCommerce addon of your custom payment gateway, to the Hotel Booking plugin.
    That is, WooCommerce invoices cannot include all the booking details.
    Also, we have not tested any workaround / third-party plugins for these purposes, so we cannot guarantee any workaround to generate invoices to be successful.

The Hotel Booking plugin does not provide such a feature to generate invoices at the moment. However, we can add your request on our feature request list and notify you when it gets implemented.

For now, please, note that the shortcode [mphb_booking_confirmation] displays all the data about booking/payment (see the screenshot of an example https://prnt.sc/tqyrag). You can use this data as an invoice.
    By the way, you may add the Booking Details tag %view_booking_link% to a customer email template (under your dashboard > Accommodation > Settings > Customer Emails). This tag converts to a link. By following the link, a guest will see the booking details.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Andre Flores

Hello there,

We are delighted to let you know that we have just released the great PDF Invoices add-on for Hotel Booking, make sure to check it out now!
    Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions.
    We are also open to any suggestions related to add-on improvement, so feel free to share your thoughts about by commenting this thread.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.