Edit Booking / Checkout form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   Stacy Lind 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Aidan Taggart
    Participant

Hello,

I have just purchased the plugin and it seems to do everything I want and looks great. However I am having a few problems regarding editing the checkout form (.mphb_sc_checkout-form)

I would like to reduce the line height, remove/change some of the headings and have the check-in details on the same line. Have these been set by the theme appearance or by the plugin and is there somewhere in the front-end I can change these or do I need to apply some css?

I’m new to wordpress and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Aidan

Aidan Taggart
    Participant

Hello again,

I have read in the plugin documentation that the plugin contains hooks which I can edit to customise the appearance. Can anyone direct me to the hooks for the booking confirmation?

Thanks,

Aidan

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Aidan,

Styles are inherited from the active theme, e.g. line height.
    The layout of the checkout form can be edited in wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\includes\views\shortcodes\checkout-view.php
    The hooks are listed in wp-content\plugins\motopress-hotel-booking\includes\shortcodes\checkout-shortcode\step-checkout.php

Below is an example of how a function can be overridden through functions.php of your child theme. This way your edit will be update-proof:

add_action( 'wp_head', 'remove_renderCustomerDetails' );
    function remove_renderCustomerDetails(){
    	remove_action( 'mphb_sc_checkout_form', array( '\MPHB\Views\Shortcodes\CheckoutView', 'renderCustomerDetails' ), 40 );
    }

add_action( 'mphb_sc_checkout_form', 'my_renderCustomerDetails', 40);

function my_renderCustomerDetails(){
    your edited function
    }
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.