Displaying Bed Type Selection on Frontend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Acevedo
    Participant

We aim to allow our customers to select the type of bed they prefer during the booking process. For example, choices like ‘Double Bed’, ‘Queen Bed’, and ‘King Bed’ should be available for selection on the frontend when a customer is making a reservation.

I have already defined these options as custom attributes within the plugin, but I am unsure how to ensure they are displayed and can be selected by customers on the booking page. Could you please guide me on how to:

• Display these bed type options on the room booking page.
    • Ensure that the customer’s choice of bed type is recorded with their reservation details.
    • Any necessary template modifications or settings adjustments to make these options visible and functional during the booking process.

This feature is crucial for providing our guests with tailored accommodation experiences.

Thank you in advance for your support and assistance.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Cristian,

I can suggest you adding the bed types as Services https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-add-services/ Thus the guest will select each bed type as a service on the checkout page.
    Or you can use our Checkout Editor addon to add custom fields to let the guest select the bed types within ‘Your Information’ form on the checkout.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.