Channel Manager

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Longland
    Participant

Hi
    Is there a solution to this issue? Below is a sample of a booking.com ics file. Now we have a rule at booking.com and on the MP site min 2 nights stay but they are polluting the sites calendar with 0 days

BEGIN:VEVENT
    DTSTAMP:20230723T071226Z
    DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20230822
    DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20230822
    UID:[email protected]
    SUMMARY:CLOSED – Not available
    END:VEVENT

Is there a way to scan/filter the ics file before accepting bookings?
    Bookings.com are a PITA.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your question. It seems to be an issue on the booking.com side. The check-in and check-out dates should be different and can not be the same date. You may try to stop exporting manually closed dates and contact booking.com support for the details of the issue.

Let us know if you have any news on this.

best regards,
    John Davis

Loris Plasson
    Participant

Hello,

Please add my upvote for the channel manager, as this would be a fantastic feature for booking websites!

Best Regards

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Loris, Thanks for your upvote. It has been added.

R. L.
    Participant

Upvote as well!!

Chenrik
    Participant

Hello UPVOTE ello, I am a property manager.The maximum synchronization interval provided through iCal is 15 minutes. If someone makes a reservation through booking.com for one of my propertys and at the same moment somebody else complete the same reservation on my website within this time frame, is there a possibility of a double booking?

Secondly, does Motopress can provide an API with extra cost of course that synchronizes in real-time or within 1-2 minutes, to avoid the risk of double bookings? Thank you in advance.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Of course, there is a possibility of overbooking within intervals between importing bookings. You may check our REST API documentation to create a custom tool to import and export bookings via API https://motopress.com/document/hotel-booking-rest-api/

R. L.
    Participant

Can you please give an update on a proper channel manager? I really like the software, but a channel manager is really missing! Because of this, the plugin is falling behind on other software that offers it.

Please tell me this is being developed at the moment. An update would be welcome.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, You can check the Hosthub channel manager as they seem to have an integration with our Hotel Booking plugin. There is a free trial period available.

Jan Švanda
    Participant

UpVoting ! This is horribly bad for booking.com compatibility.
    THE iCal syncs only 3 times ! per day according to booking.com support.

Please focus on this issue please.
    People have to buy some other tools to make it real time work

J. Davis
    Keymaster

thank you for your feedback

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.