Channel Manager

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Marco Volterrani
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like just to ask you if any kind of channel manager development is in your future plans.
    I mean, I would like to be able to update availability and prices of my OTAs directly from my website. I know some other wordpress plugins can do it but I like your products and would like to keep using them, if possible.
    Thank you in advance.
    Marco

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Marco,

Thank you for the idea, we will keep it in mind.
    However, we are not planning to add the function of rates` synchronization to our Hotel Booking plugin for now, since all our developers are involved into work on the next plugins updates. Also, our developers make a decision on what features to add after each plugin update based on the quantity of requests for different features and this feature does not have many requests.

Best regards,
    M. Evans

Kok Wai Lai
    Participant

Hello MotoPress Team,

I strongly request to add the rate synchronisation.

Can we put it in the list now?

Cheers,

Lai

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

At the moment there is available ical type of synchronization in Hotel Booking plugin. We have not planned to add other ways to include synchronization of rates, etc. However, we have added your requests to our list of feature.

Could you also specify what platforms support rate synchronization? Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Jan Turek
    Participant

I would like to request that as well

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your upvote.

It would also be helpful for us, if all who need this feature, specify what other platforms support rate synchronization, if possible.
    Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Federico Amato
    Participant

Hi,
    I know VikWP can handle it. It’s another booking engine for WordPress and it’s not compatible with other booking plugins

Andre Flores

Hello Federico,

Thank you for your up-votes, it has been counted and added to the feature request.

Regards,
    Andre

Anthony Riad
    Participant

Hi Team,

It would be great if you could look into building a connection/API with the channel manager REZGain by RateGain.

For hotels that have more than 20 rooms, it is practically not possible to use the availability sync functions of booking.com for example as they limit it to 20 types with 1 unit in each and I’ve got 200+. Being able to sync availability and rates for all the rooms will be really helpful.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
    A. Riad

Andre Flores

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I have added your up-vote to the feature request and hopefully this feature will be selected for development in the near future.

Regards,
    Andre

Casa Tradición Rural
    Participant

Up vote for this! We use Smoobu

Marco Volterrani
    Participant

Hi all,
    I would like to sync availability and rates from Rentlio, the channel manager I use now. It would be great.
    Thanks
    Marco

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your upvotes, they have been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Anthony Riad
    Participant

Thanks Andre,

Do you have an estimate on when something like this would be available? Would it be before the start of the new year? Currently in the process of considering changing our PMS since RateGain is the only company it works with. If RateGain is the channel manager you will be picking for this plugin integration, then we will keep course with them.

Thanks again for hearing our comments and adding them to the log.

Anthony

Andre Flores

Hello Anthony,

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this feature to be implemented to the plugin, however, I believe this will not happen in the near future, as our developers are currently busy with other priority tasks. It is not likely to be available until the end of the year, I am afraid.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.